What’s New?
  • Fixed some bugs.

2018-4-12
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Can we please get some hints of what "some bugs" include?
2018-4-12
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Well i found one fix so far, the Air encoder error is now being displayed in the app again.

What else have you done DJI?
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

But hell, you have introduced a new one, map used to say "Here", now say "Mapbox" and i am unable to enter the Map management to download my local maps!
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-13 00:19
But hell, you have introduced a new one, map used to say "Here", now say "Mapbox" and i am unable to enter the Map management to download my local maps!

Why is this release information not made sticky to the top?
Unless you already has figured out something is wrong and wan't it to dive out of sight i think this is more important than several of the threads sticky to the top at the moment.
2018-4-13
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft

So they have changed the map provider?
Perhaps they have no deal for downloading content from the new supplier.
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Anyone else noticed what might have been improved or the opposite?
2018-4-14
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

dorbot Posted at 2018-4-13 02:48
So they have changed the map provider?
Perhaps they have no deal for downloading content from the new supplier.

If i remember correctly it's about 1/2 years since DJI went over to use MAPBOX card's in DJIGO4. And yes, we others have the same problem with the missing aerial photo to navigate when we're out where the crows turn around or die of hunger (sorry, Danish expression).

Regards Leif.
2018-4-14
Use props
Maxim1980
New
Flight distance : 3169 ft
Russia

Hello!
I have a P4P+. I was upgraded my RC to firmware 1.4.1, but did not upgrade drone firmware. My version of firmware drone is V 01.05.0300. Now a can not uprgade my drone firmware from DJI Go because version RC and drone incompatible. Tell me please - which version of firmware RC compatible with firmware drone V 01.05.0300? And where can i download it?
I'm asking because now I can not go to the map section, and download offline maps. Nothing happens when i press button "Maps" in Dji Go. Before upgrade this works, but maps is not display without wifi connection.
In any case, I want to align versions RC and drone. Thanks.
2018-4-18
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Maxim1980 Posted at 2018-4-18 07:11
Hello!
I have a P4P+. I was upgraded my RC to firmware 1.4.1, but did not upgrade drone firmware. My version of firmware drone is V 01.05.0300. Now a can not uprgade my drone firmware from DJI Go because version RC and drone incompatible. Tell me please - which version of firmware RC compatible with firmware drone V 01.05.0300? And where can i download it?
I'm asking because now I can not go to the map section, and download offline maps. Nothing happens when i press button "Maps" in Dji Go. Before upgrade this works, but maps is not display without wifi connection.

This version should not stop you from upgrading to AC FW 5.600, try a reset of RC and a re-link to AC.
If you think it is the RC version that is not compatible you can use Assistant 2 to upgrade the AC. If any issues try doing it after a factory reset of and without SD card in AC.
2018-4-18
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

After upgrading to this version i have noticed it has started showing a green popup telling me "Remote controller assisted takeoff initiated".
I think the only way to not use the RC for taking off would be to throw the AC up in the air but guess it won't be flying for long then ....

I usually start the motors with the CSC (sticks in/down) command and take off by raising left stick (mode 2) so what is the reason for this message, to me it sound more like something i would see if using the takeoff icon and slider for getting off ground and not taking off manually.

I must say that it look like several things has become reversed in this latest release, also the "High Wind Warning"s seem to be more present the calmer the wind actually is, had a heck lot of them a few days ago when there was absolutely no wind at all. they have bothered my for a long time but the other evening it was extremely annoying.

Edit: tryed the other day, when using the automatic take off by icon and slider it just say "Taking Off", sure look like the messages has been mixed?
2018-4-23
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

As posted above, when doing a takeoff manual by starting motors with CSC and lifting off with left stick i get the following message:

Message obtained when taking off manual

Message obtained when taking off manual

But when i used the automatic way by tapping the takeoff icon and sliding right on the slider i get the following message:

Message obtained when taking off automatic

Message obtained when taking off automatic

Is it just me or does something looking to be mixed up somewhere?

Also i would like to ask if anyone near a no flight zone ccould try the options in the new MapBox maps i guess is supposed to turn off the colored overlay on the map.
It is reached by tapping the map and have it to become the large part of the display, then tapping thesun/gear like icon on top right.
I am in doubt if it work at all or it is only the enhanced warning zone's that can't be toggled off by this feature?

2018-5-4
Use props
mukhdi_rozan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3005 ft
Indonesia

so is it worth to update ? .... can we roll back firmware to older version if the update isnt perfect
2018-6-9
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

mukhdi_rozan Posted at 2018-6-9 22:04
so is it worth to update ? .... can we roll back firmware to older version if the update isnt perfect

All depend on what version you have now, if you have no problems there would be no reason to upgrade. The controller can be downgraded again if you have or can locate the old files, the aircraft takes a little more effort to bring down to versions < 1.4.602.
Your Aircraft and controller need to be within certain levels for things to work out right so if your Aircraft is below v.1.4.602 do NOT upgrade your controller, you might end up being very unhappy.
2018-6-10
Use props
Basher007
New
United Kingdom

Hello, please help. I updated my Phantom 3 Pro RC Controller firmware at the REQUESTof DJI GO software. Once I updated and tried to resart the RC, it did not switch on. There are no lights, no noises, nothing.
It is important to know that the RC WAS WORKING and switched on 100% before the firmware update.
2018-9-13
Use props
Edugonzalezo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491089 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Hello, it is so kind to tell me the procedure to update the application in my GL300E control, I know how to update the firmware (I even believed that updating the firmware would update the application) but I don't know how to update the application from the control. Can you give me the steps to follow? Thank you
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules