Open and read IDX(eg. IDX00, IDX01) files from flight logs
2114 3 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abhishek93
New

India

Hi,
   I would like to open the idx(IDX00) log files from phantom 4 so that I could edit and overlay them in premiere pro.Premiere pro isnt accepting IDX as subtitles data. When I try to open the IDX00 file in notepad, all I see is encrypted data. How can I decrypt it and then overlay it on my videos?

Thanks,
Abhishek

2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Looking forward to see what reply you get, do you know what the IDX files are?
They can't relate to the flight logs as they are created  over and over every time SD get a format even without doing anything else.
2018-4-13
Use props
Abhishek93
New

India

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-13 04:23
Looking forward to see what reply you get, do you know what the IDX files are?
They can't relate to the flight logs as they are created  over and over every time SD get a format even without doing anything else.

I was guessing that they are related to flight logs. Even if they are not I would like to know what they are . What I basically want to do is edit and join multiple video files and then overlay the correct flight data(latitude ,longitude).  If I can get the logs with the time stamp, my job of editing becomes much easier. Do you know a way where I can achieve what I want?
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Abhishek93 Posted at 2018-4-13 04:48
I was guessing that they are related to flight logs. Even if they are not I would like to know what they are . What I basically want to do is edit and join multiple video files and then overlay the correct flight data(latitude ,longitude).  If I can get the logs with the time stamp, my job of editing becomes much easier. Do you know a way where I can achieve what I want?

No i don't even know what equipment you have as you have placed your thread in the Videos & Photos section (you can edit OP) and not in a section for your drone.
But i would think you can get further by using the tools from datfile.net or uploading to phantomhelp.com.
2018-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules