Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
For DJI Staff and everyone else
12Next >
51291 68 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

I will ask everyone who backs me up in the following to make themselves known below.

Dear Staff - you simply have to step in and remove the user Bulldog from this forum. It may not be in the interest of anyone that he continues to jump from thread to thread posting lies and degrading remarks, right and left. If he walked around the street with the same hopeless attitude and accused people that way, he would soon be arrested, or at least be asked to walk away, or even worse, of righteous people who do not want to tolerate that sort of thing.

As users of this forum, we are unable to stop this user. All we can do is to report, again and again. I personally have done it a lot of times with Bulldog and I know for sure that I'm not the only one. But it does not seem to help the least. It must be time to do something - NOW. I'm furious about his way and it must come to an end.

2018-4-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hey Fly. I know that he is trolling a lot of threads but how can we be sure that what he is stating is lies. I have read most of his threads and he seems to have a lot of issues with disconnects etc. Just not sure man.
2018-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

While I'm not in favor of censorship, dealing with trolls does test my patience :-)  

Rather than completely blocking a customer, perhaps a feature for all of us to use.  

>>>>> PLEASE... add an " [ IGNORE ] button.  

That way I can decide whether or not to view someone's posts.  (Other pilots might enjoy someone's posts that I do not!)

PLEASE !!
2018-4-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

WebParrot Posted at 2018-4-13 06:15
While I'm not in favor of censorship, dealing with trolls does test my patience :-)  

Rather than completely blocking a customer, perhaps a feature for all of us to use.  

Seems to be a better option
2018-4-13
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Bulldoggie is funny, let him rant. It helps me get my post count up!
2018-4-13
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Suren Posted at 2018-4-13 06:13
Hey Fly. I know that he is trolling a lot of threads but how can we be sure that what he is stating is lies. I have read most of his threads and he seems to have a lot of issues with disconnects etc. Just not sure man.

I understand you Suren and I don't want to ask you or anyone else to choose a side. Even though I have placed the thread where I have, it was for sure not meant to be a discussion at all.

To me, the matter is that I have also read his threads and have really tried to put myself into his chair. In fact, at some point, I contacted him via PM to explain some comments I had written to him.

But when I continue to discover that he calls other users who do not support him in his case, for things he can not afford to call them, I will resist. When he complains that people are trolling his threads when they ask for proof of his pure innocence and un-documented claims (log files) and while trolling 10 times more himself in the threads of others, there is no more to discuss in my mind.
2018-4-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I tend to see this from both side of the issue. While I think it’s ok for him to rant ( funny at times) I don’t agree with the trolling of others threads or name calling. When I seen the post this morning I said here we go again. I agree FLYDk it’s time.
2018-4-13
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I fully agree that something should be done! He is frequently insulting forum members seriously with unacceptable language. This is clearly against the forum rules and action should be taken, which could be a formal warning by an Administrator to start with.
2018-4-13
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I also agree Bulldog needs to be chastised and if need be, banned from the forum.   I am all for free speech but trolling every thread is just that, trolling and utterly ridiculous.

I have read numerous threads he has trolled and am yet to see any evidence to support his claims against DJI.  I don't believe a single word he writes, if he has issues with his drone why oh why doesn't he prove unequivocally by providing cast iron evidence of his alleged issues. He doesn't because he hasn't got any evidence. So takes to trolling the forum.  
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

FlyDK Posted at 2018-4-13 07:13
I understand you Suren and I don't want to ask you or anyone else to choose a side. Even though I have placed the thread where I have, it was for sure not meant to be a discussion at all.

To me, the matter is that I have also read his threads and have really tried to put myself into his chair. In fact, at some point, I contacted him via PM to explain some comments I had written to him.

Wow, what dirty lies you tell. I already told you. Flight logs are post #25 in that thread.

DJI has now fixed my drone and is sending it back at no additional cost....... However they refuse to address my original problem that is not only affecting me, but several others on the boards. What else can I do man?

To be honest, what a low piece of dirt you are.
2018-4-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 2018-4-13 06:15

That is a great idea - the ability to block would be awesome!
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-13 09:42
I also agree Bulldog needs to be chastised and if need be, banned from the forum.   I am all for free speech but trolling every thread is just that, trolling and utterly ridiculous.

I have read numerous threads he has trolled and am yet to see any evidence to support his claims against DJI.  I don't believe a single word he writes, if he has issues with his drone why oh why doesn't he prove unequivocally by providing cast iron evidence of his alleged issues. He doesn't because he hasn't got any evidence. So takes to trolling the forum.

Once again, flight logs are in the thread. Proof is there. DJI refresh after a 2 hour call is fixing the drone for no additional costs..... what else do you fan boys need?
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-13 08:51
I fully agree that something should be done! He is frequently insulting forum members seriously with unacceptable language. This is clearly against the forum rules and action should be taken, which could be a formal warning by an Administrator to start with.

Says the guy that gets free equipment from DJI........ Fan boys ignore facts.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Suren Posted at 2018-4-13 06:13

Thank you for understanding. It's hard enough having problems with a $1000+ drone, to have said drone crash due to problems, then have all the fan boys calling me a liar. I have tried for 6 months now, why in the world would somebody make stuff up for 6 months???? People have zero logic. Thanks again for giving me the possibility of telling the truth, I appreciate it.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-4-13 07:12
Bulldoggie is funny, let him rant. It helps me get my post count up!

lol, too funny. Thanks for the bone though.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-4-13 11:53
That is a great idea - the ability to block would be awesome!

I would agree to this
2018-4-13
Use props
GazFromBrum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38606 ft
United Kingdom

No need to block..... no need to remove...... just don't read what might offend you....
2018-4-13
Use props
GazFromBrum
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No need to block..... no need to remove...... just don't read what might offend you....
2018-4-13
Use props
GazFromBrum
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Sorry for double post
2018-4-13
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 11:53
Once again, flight logs are in the thread. Proof is there. DJI refresh after a 2 hour call is fixing the drone for no additional costs..... what else do you fan boys need?

I'm sure Disneyland is on high alert...
2018-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

GazFromBrum Posted at 2018-4-13 12:12

NOT suggesting Blocking or Removing...
I just want an option to ignore... like every other Forum offers.  
It's in my control that way.
If I feel someone, anyone isn't providing useful content I should have the ability to ignore them.
If you want to read dribble (not necessarily the person in question) you can continue to do so.
2018-4-13
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

WebParrot Posted at 2018-4-13 12:53
NOT suggesting Blocking or Removing...
I just want an option to ignore... like every other Forum offers.  
It's in my control that way.

Agreed an anonymous Ignore would be helpful, not saying BD didn't have a valid gripe, he obviously had issues from the start and I feel his frustration with customer service as many others have. CS is not one of DJI's high points. That said many people have many ways to vent, banning, deleting accounts is not the way to go (unless nefarious or harmful by nature) but leave it up to the consumer to Ignore or carry on.
2018-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 12:02
I would agree to this

thanks for your endorsement (to block/ignore)
Just think, you'd be able to ignore all those alleged 'fan boys' :-)
2018-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-4-13 13:06
Agreed an anonymous Ignore would be helpful, not saying BD didn't have a valid gripe, he obviously had issues from the start and I feel his frustration with customer service as many others have. CS is not one of DJI's high points. That said many people have many ways to vent, banning, deleting accounts is not the way to go (unless nefarious or harmful by nature) but leave it up to the consumer to Ignore or carry on.

Good point.  
I'd support an [ IGNORE ] that was a private choice.  If you ignored a poster you just wouldn't see anything they posted... no notifications to them or the rest of the Forum.
2018-4-13
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

I don’t go into every single thread, and whilst I’ve seen a few posts from Bulldog where he’s obviously a bit disgruntled, it doesn’t bother me - if I don’t like what someone says, I just let it go. I don’t agree with all the posts that say “It’s a glorified Spark!” of the Mavic Air, but it’s not worth butting heads with someone; you’re unlikely to change their view, so why waste energy trying?

If I don’t agree with someone and their argument doesn’t sway me, I prefer to just agree to disagree. We’re all different, and I think tolerance of others views even if we don’t hold the same is a good course of action. Sorry, a bit deep for this early on a Saturday morning!

Bulldog, it sounds like you’ve ended up with a good outcome to your issues, so maybe you could tone it down a little? Not telling you how to suck eggs, just a friendly suggestion.  
2018-4-13
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Let people post what they want to post, you have a choice to buy in or not to buy into the thread. If you don't agree with the thread content then don't reply to it or just pm the op with your advice.

Let's face it DJI customer service needs improvement, it's a cultural thing and they are making changes, maybe not fast enough for some of us. The more they get held to account the faster they will improve. QC is a big issue and for a drone there are many points of failure and this is what DJI struggles with, if they focused on this true problem, they wouldn't have so many CS issues.

This is a hobby forum, so we should all chill out, it's not a life or death situation and all members should be allow to post relevant comments,  they may not apply or appeal to your situation but they might to others.
2018-4-13
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 11:52
Wow, what dirty lies you tell. I already told you. Flight logs are post #25 in that thread.

DJI has now fixed my drone and is sending it back at no additional cost....... However they refuse to address my original problem that is not only affecting me, but several others on the boards. What else can I do man?

If you are full of lies or not, I do not really care, but you should not tell me that I'm lying without a response.

What I oppose against is that both I and others have been called either Fan Boy, Low Piece Of Dirt, Troll, Keyboard Warrior, DJI Idiot, Useful Idiot, Moron, Rule Police, As-shole, Fuc-king Clown, Pieces of Poop, or what else you can find of disappointing remarks.

In addition, you try in a number of threads, completely deliberately to manipulate other users by spamming and trolling their threads. You wish we all should think bad about DJI and their products, ONLY because you feel yourself let down. If we don't agree to your statements, we are being called one or more of the above names. It's not the way to take action - believe me.
2018-4-13
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I actually spend more time on the mavicpilots forum

https://mavicpilots.com/

The members there are not always trying to score points on each other
2018-4-13
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-4-13 14:41
I actually spend more time on the mavicpilots forum

Yes... me too.  And you'll notice that Mavicpilots and SparkPilots offer the [ Ignore ] option, just as I have suggested here.  
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-4-13 14:41
I actually spend more time on the mavicpilots forum

Good advice. Less DJI fan boys I bet
2018-4-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

FlyDK Posted at 2018-4-13 14:33
If you are full of lies or not, I do not really care, but you should not tell me that I'm lying without a response.

What I oppose against is that both I and others have been called either Fan Boy, Low Piece Of Dirt, Troll, Keyboard Warrior, DJI Idiot, Useful Idiot, Moron, Rule Police, As-shole, Fuc-king Clown, Pieces of Poop, or what else you can find of disappointing remarks.

Just stop with your nonsense.  
2018-4-15
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-15 06:13
Just stop with your nonsense. Your thread sounds like a 5 year old girl whining about how their safe space is being violated. You tried to get me banned, by lying about my threads. Give it up, it's getting pathetic. EVERYBODY SEES IT!
Good thing you didn't put a poll on this thread....... Cause you are outnumbered.

The revengeful PM you posted me - I reported it. Why compare me to Hitler... HITLER..?
You are a very sick person, you know that? I hope you soon get the help you need so badly.
2018-4-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Give it up......
What you said    "If he walked around the street with the same hopeless attitude and accused people that way, he would soon be arrested, ...."

Free speech is very important to me, and is the first amendment where I live. Threatening to throw me in jail for comments on the internet is very totalitarian. As you continue to threanten my freedom, call me names and report my posts...... Give it up..........

For the record, I never compaired you to Hitler, snowflake. Try to not get so emotional when reading PM's, cause you infer things that are not there. YOu have now told lies from saying I never posted flight logs, to calling you Hitler. It's getting sad.
2018-4-15
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-15 08:15
Give it up......
What you said    "If he walked around the street with the same hopeless attitude and accused people that way, he would soon be arrested, or at least be asked to walk away, or even worse, of righteous people who do not want to tolerate that sort of thing."

As I posted before - you are very sick, and I almost feel sorry for you.
2018-4-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Why do you feel the need to call me names, in an thread, where you want me banned for calling names?

2018-4-15
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-15 08:27
Why do you feel the need to call me names, in an thread, where you want me banned for calling names?

[view_image]

I haven't and I don't.
2018-4-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

2018-4-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

First time I ever encountered this type of thread, very disappointing
2018-4-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2018-4-15 09:04
First time I ever encountered this type of thread, very disappointing

agreed. Very disappointing in deed
2018-4-15
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft
United Kingdom

There is a 'report' button on every post - so if you have legitimate cause for complaint use that surely? The nice thing about any forum is its a space for all types of comments and opinions - and that will mean you get all types of comments and opinions! Personally I don't find 'potty mouths' usually have strong arguments, as they seem to be having difficulty in expressing their point without recourse to verbal insults.
2018-4-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules