Knowledge Quiz = White Screen. Help!
6075 19 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aliakey
New
United States

I've used the Mavic Pro here and there without problems.  After this last software upgrade for both the DJI app (DJI Go 4) and my iPadMini4 (11.3), I was presented with the Knowledge quiz through the DJI app.  No worries... I'll go ahead and take it and move on.  Problem is, on two separate incidences/days of trying to take the quiz, I get a blank white screen (image).  I wait and nothing happens, so I have to exit.  Both the iOs and DJI app are updated, and the app works flawlessly otherwise.  I've skipped this quiz twice now because I simply can't see the questions, etc. but attempt #4 is getting closer.  Anyone else experience this or have a solution?  I don't have any other devices to try except for Windows-based PCs.

Thank you!

Img_0041.png
2018-4-13
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Never got a white blank screen.
Did have to take the quiz 5 times before it stopped asking me.
DJI told me to re-install the DJI Go4 app and make sure I had the lastest firmware. Also make sure I was signed in to DJI.
After deleting the APP and reinstalling it . Problem with the quiz stopped.

Hope you get your problem resolved.
2018-4-13
Use props
net_slayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356611 ft
Isle of Man

I'm having similar problems but instead i get an error and the quiz doesn't load. Been trying for almost 2 weeks now to take the quiz and i'm getting nowhere. DJI have been unable to help so far.

Have you found a solution? I ask as your situation is almost the same as mine.
2018-4-19
Use props
Quorlan
New
United States

Same damn problem. DJI support is useless so far. Asking me repeatedly if I’ve updated firmware, the app, etc. I’ve answered their questions now dozens of times with NO solution. My understanding is that I’m on my last skip and if I skip again I will never be able to take the quiz and my drone will never fly again. $700 in equipment and accessories and it’s turned into a brick because hey couldn’t bother to embed the quiz and instead force it to load from the internet when they know damn well our devices won’t have internet cuz they are connected to the drone!!! How stupid!!!! Anyone have any ideas??? I don’t want a $700 brick!!!!!
2018-7-30
Use props
djiuser_vcfgqvpWU1ig
New
United States

Quorlan Posted at 2018-7-30 05:47
Same damn problem. DJI support is useless so far. Asking me repeatedly if I’ve updated firmware, the app, etc. I’ve answered their questions now dozens of times with NO solution. My understanding is that I’m on my last skip and if I skip again I will never be able to take the quiz and my drone will never fly again. $700 in equipment and accessories and it’s turned into a brick because hey couldn’t bother to embed the quiz and instead force it to load from the internet when they know damn well our devices won’t have internet cuz they are connected to the drone!!! How stupid!!!! Anyone have any ideas??? I don’t want a $700 brick!!!!!

I get the white screen,  I have UAV license, I have exited multiple times, not locked out as yet.
If DJI wants a quiz, need to make it available online!
2018-7-30
Use props
djiuser_vcfgqvpWU1ig
New
United States

I get the white screen, multiple times now.

I have exited multiple times, not locked out as yet.

If DJI wants a quiz, need to make it available online!
2018-7-30
Use props
CJW1964
lvl.3
Flight distance : 912933 ft

I am also hitting the white screen every time I try to complete the quiz. This on both iPhone and iPad all using latest firmware. Really worried that the Mavic air will become a brick soon!
2018-7-31
Use props
CraigR
lvl.3
Australia

I'm getting this as well. iOS, P4P, Australia.
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CraigR Posted at 2018-7-31 23:24
I'm getting this as well. iOS, P4P, Australia.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the exact model of your phone? Kindly provide the screenshot of this issue and your DJI GO 4 app version. Thank you.
2018-8-1
Use props
CraigR
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-1 16:17
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the exact model of your phone? Kindly provide the screenshot of this issue and your DJI GO 4 app version. Thank you.

Hi, I'll try and get a screenshot when it happens again but it's looks exactly the same as in the original post above.

The phone is an iPad (model MP2F2X/A) with iOS 11.4.1 (WiFi only, WiFi is enabled)
2018-8-1
Use props
CraigDeM
New
United States

Same problem here.  Did DJI software developers really create a feature that requires Internet access when they KNOW (or should know) the app is connected to drone's network and can't get to the Internet?  Although, I don't know why it can't use the cellular network.  Regardless, DJI Support, I get this error and would appreciate a fix ASAP.
2018-8-2
Use props
CraigDeM
New
United States

I'm connecting with an iPhone 6 running iOS 11.4.1 and the DJI GO app (not DJI GO 4).
Equipment is a Phantom 3 Standard.
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CraigDeM Posted at 2018-8-2 03:51
I'm connecting with an iPhone 6 running iOS 11.4.1 and the DJI GO app (not DJI GO 4).
Equipment is a Phantom 3 Standard.

Hi, thanks for the response, we will forward this concern to the right department for further analysis. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-8-2
Use props
AuroraHunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

I keep getting asked to take this quiz after I took it with my other Mavic. It comes up with the error above due to network issues in the software. Using a IPAD. This is annoying.
2018-8-2
Use props
Fuzzy2084
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66378 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue. P3 Standard, IOS on iPhone.

The app says that the quiz 'cannot be found'. I've even tried to sneakily switch to my home wi-fi after selecting the drone in the app, but it does not help.

I've 'exited' the (non-existent) quiz multiple times now, and can still use the app/drone, but it would be nice to not have this annoyance pop up every time I take my drone out!
2018-8-23
Use props
Racerman17
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1690984 ft
United States

I have the same issue I have took the quiz but the message still appears
2019-3-23
Use props
Ken S.
New

United States

Hi, I have the DJI Mavic 2 with controller and after updating my controller is offering the same DJI Knowledge Quiz blank screen, and cannot go any further. Please advise. On a cross country motorcycle ride. Time is important to me. Thanks for the help of how to go to the next step? Thanks,
2019-5-13
Use props
mimegallow
lvl.1

United States

2019, iPhone SE, still have a white quiz screen.
2019-8-19
Use props
JBPhoto76
New

United States

Did this ever get resolved? I can't find any info online about it. I recently acquired a Phantom 3 Standard and am experiencing this same thing with DJI Go app on my iphone Xs... i've updated the firmware on the drone, unloaded and reloaded the app 4 or 5 times... i keep getting hung up on this error 800 a a white screen I can't exit from... do I have a paperweight or did they fix this issue?
2020-8-9
Use props
James Purdon
New
Flight distance : 41506 ft
United States

Now, nearly four years after the first post, this is still broken.  I get a white screen the only thing I can do is exit.
2021-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules