Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update for P4P+ Controller
634 6 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Black Panther
First Officer
Flight distance : 407113 ft
United States

Anyone know what is contained in the new P4P+ Remote update?  It became available today (i think).

2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

https://forum.dji.com/thread-144021-1-1.html

So far i have found that maps has changed so i am no longer able to download them and a errors message that was suppressed from showing in previous has come back and is a good thing as i would like to know if any errors are present. Not sure if other errors are hidden.

All i have found so far, perhaps maybe the RC will show a different S/N.
2018-4-13
Use props
Stephen Johnsto
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Trying to perform this update but getting message "Update when battery is over 10% and memory space is over 2GB. Battery is fully charged and I have 2.9GB of memory.
Any ideas?
2018-4-13
Use props
Plank!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 526798 ft

Stephen Johnsto Posted at 2018-4-13 09:17
Trying to perform this update but getting message "Update when battery is over 10% and memory space is over 2GB. Battery is fully charged and I have 2.9GB of memory.
Any ideas?

I updated my CrystalSky earlier, with the same message, just needed to tap the download button for a second time...
2018-4-13
Use props
wataero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1719619 ft
United States

I updated using the system menu (swipe down from top of screen).  If connected to internet download started automatically and completed after a couple of minutes.  Then you have to click on the downward arrow to get it to apply the update.   Update loaded and installed without an error.  The only notice of what update contained is a line that says "bug fixes" when Go app update screen appears.
This update installs GO 4 app version 4.2.6.
After 2 quick test flights found the following problems:
1) Overall status screen at aircraft startup shows warning to calibrate vision sensors even though status of vision sensors says "normal".  Since there was no change to the aircraft it is hard to tell if this is a spurious warning or was a legitimate warning that was suppressed by GO app 4.1.22.  Aircraft flies normally and OA seems to work fine so don't know what this means.
2)  Yaw seems to have developed a bounce back.  When yawing left or right and recentering stick, aircraft yaws a small amount in the opposite direction.  Tried calibrating joysticks but no change.

Otherwise everything seems normal, as usual record all  camera settings before doing update because they seem to get reset by update.
2018-4-13
Use props
warloc59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58793 ft

Yeah typical of DJ I to not even test run these firmware updates before they release them.
2018-4-13
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Stephen Johnsto Posted at 2018-4-13 09:17
Any ideas?

Mine always tell to upgrade with charge > 50%.
I did the upgrade over wifi using my laptop as hotspot, no issues beside i had to ask to search for updates as the notice didn't show up after i had synced my flights.

Are you trying to update by network or firmware on SD?
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules