Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro is very slow after using Goggles?
829 3 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ParisNK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

I'm using DJI Goggles with 2 pair to my DJI Mavic Pro but now here today its going very slow and can't move fast... normal its can fly around 60 km/t but now after i use Goggles its rediciles slow :/

can i changes this our what happen here?

The sun are on the way down, and there are not so much light right now i don't know about its a safty inside Mavic or?

And a orther thing is my distans are not synced in my DJI App enymore after using DJI Goggles.
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, the Goggles has no relationship to the speed of the Mavic pro, please change another environment to try it again. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, thanks!
2018-4-13
Use props
ParisNK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-13 23:41
Hi there, the Goggles has no relationship to the speed of the Mavic pro, please change another environment to try it again. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, thanks!

Thank you, i havr discovered whats wrong here, its bescures a firmware have reset my settings and set my mavic to beginer mode, damm, sorry for this post.
2018-4-14
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

ParisNK Posted at 2018-4-14 12:13
Thank you, i havr discovered whats wrong here, its bescures a firmware have reset my settings and set my mavic to beginer mode, damm, sorry for this post.

Very cool was going to say to check what mode you were in with the goggles.  Glad you figured out what happened.
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules