Ground station pro yaws camera 90 degrees to left
497 2 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf3f5b0bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2399862 ft
Netherlands

Inspire 1 with X5S gimbal and 15mm lens. When starting the data transfer to start a mapping mission the aircraft / GS Pro app yaws the gimbal between 45 and 90 degrees to the left an then 90 degrees down.
I can't get the gimbal to point straight forward and 90 degrees down.
This is very annoying and makes mapping with GS Pro difficult.

Any ideas?

Also: still no log files on GS Pro!!!! It has been on another thread for more than a year and no reply to this issue for more than 6 months!!!! What a terrible customer service!!!!

And it would be nice to also be able to customize the buttons on the RC just like in the GO app. How difficult can it be?

2018-4-13
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

When in app check advanced settings for camera behavior, you should be able to set and upload to ac from there.
2018-4-25
Use props
fansf3f5b0bc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2399862 ft
Netherlands

MedicFL1 Posted at 2018-4-25 14:13
When in app check advanced settings for camera behavior, you should be able to set and upload to ac from there.

Hi MedicFL1,
thanks for the reply and hint.
But when in app and advanced settings I do not have the option to select anything with camera behaviour.
It is still yawing 90 degrees to left and points the camera down. This flaw makes this app useless to me for mapping flights and I will revert to 3rd party apps that I have tested and are still working correctly.
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules