Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Care: Mavic Pro
803 11 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffreybphoto
lvl.1

United States

To say I’m upset is an understatement. I purchased my Mavic Pro in November 2017. Included in the box is a card stating the benefits of Dji care. Nowhere on that card does it state that you’re only allowed 48 hours to activate Dji Care. In fact, that isn’t visible until you try and purchase Dji care. Now I am without a properly functioning Mavic Pro and Dji will not allow me to purchase their Mavic Pro care. This is infuriating, as they care about the bottom line and not providing true customer support.
CF678DA4-9A8F-40B0-9682-F0C562F90630.jpeg
2018-4-13
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can still purchase DJI Care Refresh if you submit a video to DJI to show all is in working order. See more details about that process here:

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2018-4-13
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169718 ft

Not to be too sarcastic but the large "48 Hours" that occupies 1/3 of the space on the card doesn't tell you ????  Really ???
2018-4-13
Use props
jeffreybphoto
lvl.1

Actually that 48 hours represents the turn around time the provide for getting you replacement equipment, as listed in their policy. So while your intended sacracsm can seemingly make a compelling ardugment, had the words, “activated with” accompanied the “48 hours” then a clear distinction would have been understood.
2018-4-13
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4

I understand what you are saying but I'm pretty sure that the 48 hours on the front of the card is in reference to the "Offer" time period.  I don't have my card any longer but I seem to remember that on the opposite side of the card it was clearly stated that the owner had less than 48 hours to activate the refresh offer after registering the drone.  
2018-4-13
Use props
RBMTS
lvl.4

Regardless of which it is, I'm sorry to hear that you have a drone that apparently suffered a malfunction or bad flight and you might be looking at an expensive repair or swap.   How bad is the damage?
2018-4-13
Use props
jeffreybphoto
lvl.1

United States

For no ryme or reason the gimbal has a crack in it and throws an error of gimbal vibration abnormal. The gimbal didn’t sustain any damage in the single malfunctioned crash that the Mavic had. One day just after take off it powered off and fell to the ground from 3m. It flew well after that.
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jeffreybphoto Posted at 2018-4-13 17:16
For no ryme or reason the gimbal has a crack in it and throws an error of gimbal vibration abnormal. The gimbal didn’t sustain any damage in the single malfunctioned crash that the Mavic had. One day just after take off it powered off and fell to the ground from 3m. It flew well after that.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. For flight safety purpose, it is recommended to contact our support to start a case and send it in for full diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-4-13
Use props
jeffreybphoto
lvl.1

United States

Thank you. I will initiate the process.
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jeffreybphoto Posted at 2018-4-13 17:48
Thank you. I will initiate the process.

You are welcome. Hope everything will be fine soon. Appreciate your support to DJI products.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK so hands down this is the most rediculous post I have ever seen. Congrats!
If the 48 Hours was any bigger on the front it may actually look like the movie cover... lol

133831gzjdop9vmwz3mjpy.jpeg
2018-4-14
Use props
Rottyman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20561 ft
United States

YUP, get used to it.  Got a brand new MPP and within 24 hours sent it back (didn't even need DJI Care) and I was met with an invoice to repair things that I didn't even know about.  Bottom line is their biggest focus and charging for warranty items.
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules