if you change sd card and air will not start
363 4 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kurtis lynn
New

Here is a problem that happened to me. I changed the sd card turned on the stuff and the controller would not connect with the air. Me and another man that has the pro could not get it fixed for hours. I finely thought about what i did pulled out the sd card and you gussed it it started right up. No where could i find on help for this I called atlanta hobby shop and all they said was they never came across this. I then called dji in usa and they said the same thing never had this happen.
Just remember if you change your sd card and the system will not work change the sd card. One more thing the card was a class 10 uh1 card 64gb and it works fine in the pro. Hope this helps at least one person and i will not think im crazy. Happy flying.

2018-4-13
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

What brand of card were you using that caused this problem, also, could you replicate the fault again? I did see a while back, Simone with a pro who experienced a similar issue, sorry I don’t have the details.
2018-4-13
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Is the SD card faulty?  Should test it in a PC/MAC.  Also do a load test on it with some software.  Sounds like the card is bad.
2018-4-13
Use props
Stan1915
Second Officer
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

SparksBird Posted at 2018-4-13 17:20
Is the SD card faulty?  Should test it in a PC/MAC.  Also do a load test on it with some software.  Sounds like the card is bad.

One more thing the card was a class 10 uh1 card 64gb and it works fine in the pro. Hope this helps at least one person and i will not think im crazy. Happy flying.
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi kurtis, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please check if there is an error message? If yes, please show us a screenshot, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules