Can not register and why can't I use it without DJI-GO ?
4682 5 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
opo4k.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United States

Can not register.... how is it done?
Tried to register for Mobile-2 and can't register.... it says enter CHINESE FACTORY PHONE NUMBER!

Why can't they just do better software and inteface?????
Very frustrating company but have good products.

What if I don't want to use DJI software as I do with OSMO Mobile?
I don't need their DJI-Go software. How can I ignore that and still use the Mobile-2 model?

2018-4-13
Use props
opo4k.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60410 ft
United States

OSMO-2 works without DJI connection?

I have DJI- OSMO-Mobile and works fine without connecting to DJI-Go software.
I just bought Mobile-2 and this unit is DEAD unless connected to DJI-GO with BT connection.
WHY???????????????????????????????
I don't need DJI software just want to hardware to work on it's own like OSMO and Mobile models.
Why the change with Mobile-2?

Anyone had success to REGISTER with DJI?
I can't, it says to enter CHINESE COMPANY PHONE NUMBER!!!!
What the hell is going on?

Anyone can tell me anything to get this Mobile-2 work without registering?
If I can't I have to return it.

2018-4-13
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

You only need to connect to once with DJI Go to register the OM2 to your account. After that you can use it without running the app although you will miss out on all the neat things that OM2 can do when running with DJI Go!
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles you are experiencing, for Osmo series, there should be no phone number required, but the device must be activated firstly, have you tried to re-install the APP? May I have your APP version and the screenshot of the error if possible?
2018-4-15
Use props
jttref
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-15 22:52
Sorry for the troubles you are experiencing, for Osmo series, there should be no phone number required, but the device must be activated firstly, have you tried to re-install the APP? May I have your APP version and the screenshot of the error if possible?

I am very frustrated. I registered the Osmo Pocket per the instructions using my iPhone XS, but then "Login failed". I thought maybe I had messed up during the password phase, so I requested a new password, got the link in the email, reset the password, checked it out on the DJI site, it worked on the website. I then went back to the device, tried to log in with the new password, it told me again that the Login failed. What is going on?! I have purchased many accessories or I would return this for a refund. I'm traveling to Asia in a week and do not have time for this!
2019-9-24
Use props
jttref
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-15 22:52

I am very frustrated. I registered the Osmo Pocket per the instructions using my iPhone XS, but then "Login failed". I thought maybe I had messed up during the password phase, so I requested a new password, got the link in the email, reset the password, checked it out on the DJI site, it worked on the website. I then went back to the device, tried to log in with the new password, it told me again that the Login failed. What is going on?! I have purchased many accessories or I would return this for a refund. I'm traveling to Asia in a week and do not have time for this!
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules