Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Yaw Center Calibration
555 4 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1175272 ft
United States

I was attempting to adjust the yaw center of my gimbal and it wasn't working. No matter how many times i hit the button the camera would not adjust. Same with the gimbal roll setting. The number roll number would change but the camera would not physically move. Any tips?

2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

What about Gimbal Auto Calibration? Does it work? I recommend to link the aircraft ad RC, re-enter and exit the travel mode and then re-mount the gimbal to see if it helps.
2018-4-15
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-15 23:47
What about Gimbal Auto Calibration? Does it work? I recommend to link the aircraft ad RC, re-enter and exit the travel mode and then re-mount the gimbal to see if it helps.

No, does not work. I even just did the latest firmware update which supposedly was fixing some gimbal issues. But the Yaw adjustment does nothing to change the position of the camera. I even calibrated the compass. No joy. The roll adjustment works, but not the yaw adjustment.
2018-4-20
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
United States

Come on people! I find it hard to believe that 5 dozen people have viewed this thread and no one has anything to say. I can't be the only person to experience this issue.
2018-4-21
Use props
Barney Meyer
lvl.1

This is crazy! One of DJI's professional drones and they totally ignore this problem. No amount of calibration solves this problem,  my gimbal always starts yawed a few degrees left of centre.
9-5 18:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules