RC Controller needs to relink every time it turns on
1008 5 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeToffol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18829 ft
United States

My RC Controller for my Phantom 3 Standard has to be re-linked everytime I turn it on. Re-linking works, but it has to be repeated if I turn off the controller and then turn it back on. I've tried re-linking thought the DJI app and the controller itself.

I am on the latest firmware 1.09.02 and Android app.
2018-4-14
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do you happen to have an ios device, just to see if that works?
2018-4-14
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-4-14 14:00
Do you happen to have an ios device, just to see if that works?

The  app/device should not have anything to do with the drone linking to the  controller since you don't even need the app to fly.  I am assuming the  OPer is using the correct terminology. However, one should turn on the  controller and let it link to the drone before starting the app, or the  app may give a false "not connected" message.
2018-4-14
Use props
DeToffol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18829 ft
United States

I do have an iOS device, but I don't see how the DJI Go app is the issue. The problem is the link between the RC controller and the aircraft.
2018-4-15
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

DeToffol Posted at 2018-4-15 11:31
I do have an iOS device, but I don't see how the DJI Go app is the issue. The problem is the link between the RC controller and the aircraft.

So if you just turn on the controller and then the drone, you never get a green on the controller?
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to flash the latest firmware again. If the issue persists, you might need to send the drone in for diagnose. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules