no panoramas in folder
5301 14 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bahlol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219783 ft
United States

I took few panorama pics today (360 and 180), I can find the steched pano in the MEDIA folder but i cannot find the single photos in the PANORAMA folder, is there a setting that i should change to keep both or am i missing something? does the app delete the original single photos after it steched them?
2018-4-14
Use props
maurom82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

Yes sure, you should select the function "save unstitched images" inside the camera menu
2018-4-14
Use props
Bahlol
lvl.2
United States

I wilbe flying in few hours and test it out, thanks maurom82
2018-4-14
Use props
Bahlol
lvl.2
United States

so i made sure the option "save unstitched pano photos" selected and still nothing. the SD card didn't even create a panorama folder, only 100MEDIA inside the DCIM folder and all the pano are save inside there as JPEG not even RAW even thought i have set image format to RAW
any ideas anyone?
2018-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Bahlol Posted at 2018-4-14 18:33
so i made sure the option "save unstitched pano photos" selected and still nothing. the SD card didn't even create a panorama folder, only 100MEDIA inside the DCIM folder and all the pano are save inside there as JPEG not even RAW even thought i have set image format to RAW
any ideas anyone?

Depending on your device it may not be able to process Raw. Also if you edit the picture you won't be able to see it in the folder.
2018-4-14
Use props
Bahlol
lvl.2
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-4-14 19:14
Depending on your device it may not be able to process Raw. Also if you edit the picture you won't be able to see it in the folder.

Not sure i under stand what you are saying or if you are missunderstanding my issue.
When i take a pane. Selected picture format to be Raw and i selected the option to save unstitched photos.
I open my SD card in my camputer, i open the DCIM folder
I only see 100MEDIA folder in it. There is no PANORAMA folder like it should have
The pano that i took are saved in the 100MEDIA folder as stitched jpeg

I dont want the stitched jpegs. i want the raw unstitched photos
Did a format to the card and after taking another pano. Still the same issue.

Hope this clears up what im looking for

2018-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Bahlol Posted at 2018-4-14 22:20
Not sure i under stand what you are saying or if you are missunderstanding my issue.
When i take a pane. Selected picture format to be Raw and i selected the option to save unstitched photos.
I open my SD card in my camputer, i open the DCIM folder

My old pc only would read jpeg even when I shot only in raw. On the sd card I could only see jpeg.
2018-4-15
Use props
Bahlol
lvl.2
United States

Issue solved. Had to reset camera settings and turned on and off the ‘saved unstitched photos’ im guessing it was a glich with the app
2018-4-15
Use props
maurom82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

glad to see that you solced the issue. The next step I wanted to suggest you was to format the sd and then reinstall the app. So now enjoy and show us your new pano..
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bahlol Posted at 2018-4-15 11:48
Issue solved. Had to reset camera settings and turned on and off the ‘saved unstitched photos’ im guessing it was a glich with the app

Thank you for your update and glad to know the issue is resolved. Should you have any further questions, please to contact us, we'd glad to help.
2018-4-15
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Glad you figured it out.  Was going to say for me everytime I make one it creates a Panorama folder in my SD card and saves there.  
2018-4-15
Use props
Aguilaair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9875 ft
Spain

I also had the same problem and the fix was the same
2018-4-16
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
United States

Issue solved. Had to reset camera settings and turned on and off the ‘saved unstitched photos’ im guessing it was a glich with the app

Where do you switch the "Unstitched photos?" Thx
2021-5-22
Use props
krodgerson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4446 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm unable to find "sdave unstitched photos" anywhere in the camera menu.  Can you give me a clue please?  Keith
2022-11-18
Use props
flysoverwater
lvl.1
United States

I don't think that option exists for all models - it's not in my Air2s Fly app
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules