Mavic Air Camera Wheel on controller rotating aircraft
51991 44 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UlyssesGz
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Heya,

I could not fix the issue. I ended up buying a new controller through my DJI reseller, it has been working great ever since. You might want to look into it.

Cheers,

Sad Panda
2020-10-12
Use props
gobears81
lvl.1
United States

This has been happening to me during the last several months. Summer 2022 until now (Nov 2022). It's frustrating and worrisome.
I just tried recalibrating the remote control. The problem is still happening and was reproducible within 4 minutes of flight.

I have a 2nd round of DJI Care Refresh on my Mavic Air 2 that I purchased Jan 2021. Do you know if this issue qualifies for a replacement? TIA!

2022-11-18
Use props
djiuser_tmd14MHMrE8i
lvl.1
Flight distance : 830410 ft
United States

I came across this video and tried the DIY repair and to my surprise it worked! This looks very hard and scary to do but it was very simple and very straightforward once you got it or he remote. I would definitely recommend trying it as it will solve all your issues

https://youtu.be/aXHSE3f7S5c
2023-4-18
Use props
gobears81
lvl.1
United States

This is still causing problems after I got my whole drone replaced. So I think it has something to do with the controller. Any other findings?
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

gobears81 Posted at 8-21 12:00
This is still causing problems after I got my whole drone replaced. So I think it has something to do with the controller. Any other findings?

Hi, gobears81. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate your controller and check whether you experiencing any issues? If yes, since you already tested the replacement unit and the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your RC for proper diagnostics. You may create an online repair case for your RC using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules