8121 34 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leono87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11552 ft

Costa Rica

Hi. I have a Matrice 200 with a issue.

The aircraft  is blinking yellow, I linked the RC many times with 2 ways : press the buttons and also with the app in both cases looks successfully. The RC has the green light, but the drone still blinking yellow.

The DJI go 4 app says conected and overall status says compass error calibration required but I cannot do it, if a go the avanced setting the IMU and compass doesn’t show the status and I can’t make the calibration.

In the app the remote control status says in connection status : off.

The app doesn’t show the battery status. But the app show the cam and other settings normal GPS, Remote control, except the batteries and sensors.

I update the firmware from my PC with DJI assistant software but it doesn’t solve the issue.

Any suggestions?
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Leono, could you please provide some screenshots of this case for reference? Looking forward to your update.
2018-4-16
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-16 17:48
Leono, could you please provide some screenshots of this case for reference? Looking forward to your update.

Hello.

Just to add some info and make more clear the issue:

I was flying normally with the dji go 4 app when the I get a message of lost signal, so the aircraft return home.
After that, I restart the aircraft and the remote control and the Matrice 200 was flashing yellow (still flashing) the app shows a calibration error, calibration required.
But, I cannot make the calibration if I go to the sensors advanced settings in the app for IMUI and Compass sensor the app does not show info, if a touch the calibration buttom the app does not make anything.
I linked the remote control many times and it has the green light, the app says connect but it doesn’t show the battery info.
Also, I make a firmware update from the dji assistant 2 software, in this software if I go to the calibration screen I cannot start the calibration it says “please reboot the aircraft” I did it but I get the same message.

2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Leono87 Posted at 2018-4-17 05:28
Hello.

Thank you for your info, I am confirming with the engineers. Will get back to you if I hear back from them.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Leono87 Posted at 2018-4-17 05:28
Hello.

Hi Leono, sorry to bother again. Could you please provide the following data for further investigation?
Please remove the propellers, then start the drone for about 2 to 3 minutes, also push some sticks. After that, please connect the drone to the PC and export the data from the drone, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. Thanks in advance.
2018-4-18
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-18 17:53
Hi Leono, sorry to bother again. Could you please provide the following data for further investigation?
Please remove the propellers, then start the drone for about 2 to 3 minutes, also push some sticks. After that, please connect the drone to the PC and export the data from the drone, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for you support.

But the equipment is on way to DJI facilities to diagnostic and repair.

Anyway I have a .DAT on ground when I made test and tried the calibration, if you want I can share it, just let me know.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Leono87 Posted at 2018-4-19 06:02
Thanks for you support.

But the equipment is on way to DJI facilities to diagnostic and repair.

The local team will help to take care of your drone, then. If it is convenient, please also share the data, will have our engineers to check, too.
2018-4-19
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-19 21:18
The local team will help to take care of your drone, then. If it is convenient, please also share the data, will have our engineers to check, too.

Thanks! Great! Always is good have a good opinions and info.

I send you a PM with the link of Onedrive, it has the .DATA files.

Please, let me know if you need something extra.
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Leono87 Posted at 2018-4-20 14:47
Thanks! Great! Always is good have a good opinions and info.

I send you a PM with the link of Onedrive, it has the .DATA files.

Thank you for getting back, yet I am not able to access the link, could you please upload the log to Dropbox again? Appreciate it.
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi Leono, sorry to bother again, do you still remember the RC firmware at that time?
BTW, did you get the drone back? Hope your case has resolved now.
2018-5-14
Use props
Coalisgood
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-14 18:20
Hi Leono, sorry to bother again, do you still remember the RC firmware at that time?
BTW, did you get the drone back? Hope your case has resolved now.

Hello I have this same problem also. But I cannot start the motors
2018-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Coalisgood Posted at 2018-7-26 17:11
Hello I have this same problem also. But I cannot start the motors

Hi, could you please be more specific about your situation? It would be nice if you can provide me with an operating video. Thank you.
2018-7-27
Use props
Coalisgood
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-27 04:46
Hi, could you please be more specific about your situation? It would be nice if you can provide me with an operating video. Thank you.

The m200 has flashing yellow lights. RC is connected and green light. I can move the gimbal with RC.

In DJI go 4 app, I can see video stream, GPS ok, RC connected etc. What I can't see is battery information because it says n/a next to both batteries.

I cannot start the motors. Firmware is fully updated. I have tried relinking the RC and a different set of batteries.
2018-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Coalisgood Posted at 2018-7-27 13:39
The m200 has flashing yellow lights. RC is connected and green light. I can move the gimbal with RC.

In DJI go 4 app, I can see video stream, GPS ok, RC connected etc. What I can't see is battery information because it says n/a next to both batteries.

Sorry for the delay, could you please also provide us with the flight data, upload to Dropbox and paste the link here? As our engineers are investigating this case. Please also provide us with the screenshot of the firmware page on the app. Thank you so much.
2018-7-29
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

The same issue came back, it is frustrating
2019-2-27
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Dis yor problem was solve?
2019-4-12
Use props
fans39dee99c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385161 ft
United States

Coalisgood Posted at 2018-7-27 13:39

Has anyone seen a solution to this. I am having the same problem. The batteries are full. The Cendence remote says 0 percent and the app says N/A. All firmware up to day and I can take off but the drone will land in a few seconds.
2019-4-22
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

Mafia16 Posted at 4-12 01:11
Dis yor problem was solve?

No yet.
I think that something is loose, because when the issue appears I hit the aircraft and it gets normal.

It is no a real solution but it works
2019-5-4
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

fans39dee99c Posted at 4-22 10:43
Has anyone seen a solution to this. I am having the same problem. The batteries are full. The Cendence remote says 0 percent and the app says N/A. All firmware up to day and I can take off but the drone will land in a few seconds.

When I get it I can not take off, but it is very similar
2019-5-4
Use props
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 804242 ft
Pakistan

Leono87 Posted at 5-4 07:56
No yet.
I think that something is loose, because when the issue appears I hit the aircraft and it gets normal.

So you have not achieved a proper fix to your issue as of now ? what happened when you sent it for repair ?

where do you hit it ? I also have a very similar to what you have mentioned , with the only difference that i do not get a Compass error rather I get a "Vision System Error" . Apart from that all the symptoms are exactly like you mentioned. It started happening since 2 days and now Matrice just doesn't fly ...
2019-5-14
Use props
mtych
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1610610 ft
United States

I just started having this issue last Thursday. Has anyone figured out what is wrong with it? Besides smacking it...
2019-7-15
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has There Been a resolution to this Flight Controller Board problem that you can share here?DJI calls it the Main Controller Board and it alone is around $1559 USD - problem arises when the have to break the drone apart to fix it - you pay for those parts too.
All told, my main controller board failure (flight controller board) resulted in DJI sending a $3000 USD repair bill.
The repair pictures they post don't resemble your M210 because they have to break it apart (I assume because it's water tight - they don't tell you anything in that department) and I questioned if it was even my UAV they were showing me in the repair pictures.
Turns out that sticker in the battery loading area is nothing more than an assembly sticker - not a serial number in any way.

Problem - flahing lights - no battery information whatsoever - no flight controller serial number (in go 4 app on Cendence controller).

2019-8-16
Use props
BrunoFernandes
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello friends, please, someone have one solution for this problem?
Tankyou
2020-1-4
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

Sorry my friends. At the final of the day. I couldn't fix it

I sent the unit to DJI facility, they fix it. I dont have clear the reason.
2020-1-6
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dr-Hack Posted at 2019-5-14 14:42
So you have not achieved a proper fix to your issue as of now ? what happened when you sent it for repair ?

where do you hit it ? I also have a very similar to what you have mentioned , with the only difference that i do not get a Compass error rather I get a "Vision System Error" . Apart from that all the symptoms are exactly like you mentioned. It started happening since 2 days and now Matrice just doesn't fly ...

Mine Also said "vision system" and I was able to re-calibrate via the Plate and DJI Assistant 2 however it did not fix the problem.
Still have 0 or N/A at Batteries.Yellow usually means one needs to calibrate the compass.
2020-1-23
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Fast Yellow Flashing Lights - No Battery information - No Flight Controller SN
Updated via assistant 2.08 to Firmware 450 & Pilot 170
ReLinked A/C' - Batteries Updated
Everything functions EXCEPT Aircraft will not fly & Batteries will not show up in Go4 & Pilot
Weak RTK signal Error  - Tested with RTH ground/Base station turned on and disconnected.
Video from camera and FPV camera works.
RC cannot start motors and FC SN comes up N/A
Fast Yellow Blinking Lights

2020-3-15
Use props
SkyLadderDrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688045 ft
United States

Hello All -- I have the exact same issue happening with our M210 v1.  Any resolution?  DJI support said to try to update firmware again, but have already refreshed 2x.  Any help would be GREAT and really appreciated!  

Updated via assistant 2.08 to Firmware v01.02.0450 from 2019-12-10  (but just done on April 17, 2020)
ReLinked A/C' - Batteries Updated
Everything functions EXCEPT Aircraft will not fly & Batteries will not show up in Go4 & Pilot
Video from camera and FPV camera works.
RC cannot start motors and FC SN comes up N/A
Tried "relinking" remote multiple times
Fast Yellow Blinking Lights
2020-4-20
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

SkyLadderDrones Posted at 4-20 16:42
Hello All -- I have the exact same issue happening with our M210 v1.  Any resolution?  DJI support said to try to update firmware again, but have already refreshed 2x.  Any help would be GREAT and really appreciated!  

Hi it is exactly the same issue that I had.
It is a hardware issue. Trust me, I tried everithing.

As I said, finally I sent the aircraft to DJI.

I dont undestand why a some common issue like this, DJI support dont have a solution.  
2020-4-21
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

This situation, I have been told is a  - Main Controller Board Failure - Where Batteries showed N/A and No Flight Controller S/N information.
I sent mine back to Enterprise Dealer to confirm and they have sent it off to DJI Repair.
This has been quite the delay with the virus situation and the not knowing if repair centers were open or not.
I'll keep you updated on the final result or decision by DJI.
Main Controller Board alone is $1,552.00 USD

Take Photos and Videos of your Aircraft before sending it anywhere - have proof of it's condition.
If your Aircraft is NOT having problems, Take pictures of ALL Serial Numbers Now - Before problems , for Proof.
Either for Insurance Company or Dispute. Be a savy Consumer.
2020-5-30
Use props
sclose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 422559 ft

United States

I too am having these issues on the Matrice 200's in our fleet.  

One of them with very little flight time on it was sent in for repairs once, DJI returned 'fixed'.  Issue returned within minutes, now facing sending it BACK again for repairs.  It does not matter what versions on the RC and AC or of the app... downgrading/upgrading to any combination did not help.

(This issue also present on another Matrice 200 we used- our primary workhorse- that however had electrical cleaner sprayed on it which caused the entire body to disintegrate, and yes a $1500+ 'main controller board' charge fixed that one's yellow-blinking-lights-of-death issue.)

Class action lawsuit time, this is not the customers' fault.
2020-10-9
Use props
sclose
lvl.1

United States

Update, our formerly good working Matrice 200 now having same issue, two flights after receiving back from DJI.

Why does this keep happening?  What is DJI doing to [temporarily] fix this?  Why is DJI quiet on this issue?  How many of us are getting these problems?  

Are all of you using TB50 batteries and the Inspire 2 remote?
2020-10-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

sclose Posted at 10-20 14:10
Update, our formerly good working Matrice 200 now having same issue, two flights after receiving back from DJI.

Why does this keep happening?  What is DJI doing to [temporarily] fix this?  Why is DJI quiet on this issue?  How many of us are getting these problems?  

Doesn't matter what RC is used with M200, standard or Cendence. But it's been determined long ago that TB50 batteries can't deliver enough juice for M200 and are barely powerful enough for Inspire 2. That's why TB50 batts are on different FW for both birds. TB55 batteries are better suited for M200 platform. This, however, has nothing to do with the issue ...
2020-10-20
Use props
Leono87
lvl.2

Costa Rica

sclose Posted at 10-9 09:31
I too am having these issues on the Matrice 200's in our fleet.  

One of them with very little flight time on it was sent in for repairs once, DJI returned 'fixed'.  Issue returned within minutes, now facing sending it BACK again for repairs.  It does not matter what versions on the RC and AC or of the app... downgrading/upgrading to any combination did not help.

It is unbelievable

In my case the issue was solved after a Main Board change around $2 000 (shipping from Costa Rica)

There is a lot of M200 with same problem, definitely a manufacturer fault.
2020-10-21
Use props
sclose
lvl.1

United States

Updates,

I just received back one of our drones from DJI- Free repair and shipping (thank you DJI).  

Thought I'd test it without props before I drove 12 hours for my next client.  BOOM blinking yellow lights of death again.
This is the third time this issue developed for one machine, the second time for the other.  One of them blinks rapid yellow and indicates no IMU, no Compass, Battery N/A.   The other, the sad recently returned-from-repair Matrice 200, also blinks and indicates IMU "disconnected", compass OK, Battery N/A.   

What is going on!!!!????   Over $10K worth of equipment I can't even fly!!  so frustrating.  I would pay to upgrade to a new drone platform just please don't force me into entrapment by poor manufacturing.  Is this still related to the battery issue?  Does the main board not properly handle voltage- excess or capacitor for too little?  

On just these batteries, maybe purchased from stock during the infamous 2018/2019 matrice drone-battery issues?

Maybe DJI didn't completely correct the problem as presented in their follow up press release?  

DJI, can you please let us know how you fix this so quickly when you do get them in for repair with this issue?  Are there steps us poor consumers can take so that it doesn't happen?  Testing, battery checks, or??  We all just want into the loop of understanding.

2020-10-27
Use props
siliev
New

United States

Hi guys, I'm having similar issues with quickly blinking yellow light on a brand new Matrice 600 pro that has not been flown before. Any updates on this issue?
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules