1666 2 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got this lens fron B&H and I'm wondering what you that are successfully achieving balance with it on the X5 are doing to get that balance. It came with the adaptor for the ND Filter and I purchased an ND filter recommended by B&H, yet I have no joy, it's missing front weight, Cn anyone give me an idea of what I must do to get it balanced, I do not feel confotable flying this lens unless it is balanced correctly, my OLY zoom lens is also not pefect even with the DJI recommended ring and flying in the wind it ges bouncy which doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. I'm thinling for the slr to find the proper weight from a lead tire balancer and attaching it to the ND filter or the adaptor with crazy glue or something like that. ny thoughts> advise?
2018-4-14
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Do you have any links to footage with the SLR Magic 8mm on the OG bmpcc? Most youtube search results feature the bmpcc4k, but I'd love to see how this lens pairs with the OG's sensor. Cheers!

Nox vidmate vlc
2021-9-19
Use props
ackermanaot
New

India

The OG sensor works if you connect it with the suited device else it won't work.
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules