835 9 2018-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Pilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22890 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I have bought the OSMO+ a few days ago, the first times i used the OSMO+ it did the startup calibration where it rotates 360 degress a couple of times etc. But now when i turn it on it only centers the camera if the camera unit is not centered before i turn it on, but it doesn´t do the startup calibration that it did before.

The OSMO+ seems to work normally as far as i can tell? I have done no different now from earlier, so nothing that i have done to make it stop doing startup calibrations.
Im on the latest OSMO+ firmware, and i have not done any firmware updates on the OSMO+

Why does it all of a sudden stop doing these startup calibrations? Is this normal and will it affect the performence of the OSMO+ somehow?
Is there anything i can do to make it start doing the startup calibrations again?
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, could you please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info and a video of this case? Regarding this issue, I suggest that you can try to flash the latest firmware first. Please keep us updated if the issue persists. Thank you.
2018-4-15
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-15 18:30
Hi there, could you please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware info and a video of this case? Regarding this issue, I suggest that you can try to flash the latest firmware first. Please keep us updated if the issue persists. Thank you.

Okay i will do that as soon as i have a chance.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The Pilot Posted at 2018-4-16 04:06
Okay i will do that as soon as i have a chance.

Looking forward to your update then.
2018-4-16
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>
Sweden

Here is a video of the OSMO+ startup:

from https://vimeo.com/user40842521 on https://vimeo.com."

2018-4-21
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-16 19:02
Looking forward to your update then.

So did you see my attached video about the OSMO+ calibration?
Any ideas about the startup procedure of my OSMO+?
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

The Pilot Posted at 2018-4-25 01:17
So did you see my attached video about the OSMO+ calibration?
Any ideas about the startup procedure of my OSMO+?

The video shows that your osmo+ works normally. Please note that the camera of osmo+ can identify its position and rotate to center the camera instead of rotating 360 degree every self-check.
2018-4-25
Use props
The Pilot
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-25 22:14
The video shows that your osmo+ works normally. Please note that the camera of osmo+ can identify its position and rotate to center the camera instead of rotating 360 degree every self-check.

Okay thanks, i was just wondering bacause earlier it rotated 360 degress back and forth a couple of times, a bit like the X3 camera does on the Inspire 1 at startup.

But okay then i know its a normal startup procedure, thanks.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

The Pilot Posted at 2018-4-26 01:30
Okay thanks, i was just wondering bacause earlier it rotated 360 degress back and forth a couple of times, a bit like the X3 camera does on the Inspire 1 at startup.

But okay then i know its a normal startup procedure, thanks.

You are welcome. Please feel free to ask more questions. We are willing to help.
2018-5-4
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine just sits 90 off to the right every time on start up,!? - see video.

Its brand new, it was fine,  I updated to latest fw & now does this, did the calibation as it asked for after the update but on restart it now does this. Works fine you can just straigten it up with the joystick but not ideal....

Any thoughts on this...
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules