Brand New Mavic Pro last 30seconds
888 9 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3499d452
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday for the first time I was try to flight with my first brand new Mavic Pro. The previous days I did the software upgrade of the Mavic as requested from the application, I m using an iPhone X. As I m traveling around the world, the weather was really good to make a nice footage in St. Maarten (Caribbean Island), so I prepared my self to flight, first the remote controller took a bit time to connect with the Mavic, I restart 2 or 3 times Controllers and Mavic together once I get finally connected I attempt to take off, the Mavic rich an height of about 15 meters steady for 5 second or less, start spinning around to 360 degrees without touching anything on the controller than he made a crash landing, likely me and my mate we where a bit far, was really scaring. While crashed the battery went off, gimbal detached and broken, few scratches around and few damage in the plastic.
I would like to know there is something wrong with Gyroscope or Magnetic Compass?
Is DJi will replaced ?
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. If the drone is still in warranty period, the local team will arrange data analysis after they received the package. If you encounter any difficulties during the repair progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2018-4-15
Use props
fans3499d452
lvl.1
United States

Thanks Diana. Tomorrow I will send it back to the shop and I will upgrade to Mavic Pro Platinum version. Hopefully this time I will be lucky. I have contacted DJi to let them know about my case but I did not get any e-mail for sending the drone back. So in that case I hopped to a reimbursement and I will take a Platinum version tomorrow
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans3499d452 Posted at 2018-4-15 01:56
Thanks Diana. Tomorrow I will send it back to the shop and I will upgrade to Mavic Pro Platinum version. Hopefully this time I will be lucky. I have contacted DJi to let them know about my case but I did not get any e-mail for sending the drone back. So in that case I hopped to a reimbursement and I will take a Platinum version tomorrow

The reply may get delayed because of the weekend, could you please provide me the email ticket number so that I can inform the team to reply as soon as possible?
The drone will need to be evaluated and analyzed firstly, if the situation conforms to our refund policy (https://www.dji.com/service/policy), we will do it.
2018-4-15
Use props
realdeal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37680 ft
France

all that sounds normal for a dji Spark or Phantom Pro 3 over water but i never had an issues with a mavic pro like you described., i guess the flight data will reveal any other type of malfunction
2018-4-15
Use props
fans3499d452
lvl.1
Italy

I sent it back to the store where I bought it cause I was really upset. There is anyway to get the flight data from the phone?
2018-4-16
Use props
fans3499d452
lvl.1
Italy

I found it
87003E72-B4CD-4BC0-998D-ABD6EB37FA3C.jpeg
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yes, that is the flight record, hope your dealer will help you out soon.
2018-4-16
Use props
Danilo831
lvl.1
United States

I Hope too
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

All right! Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help.
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules