DJI Go freeze on login with current firmware update.
1208 9 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyline View
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499613 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guy's!

Please could anybody sond me a link to any previous firmware for the Crystal Sky? Mine currently crashes when trying to just log in.

Massive thankyou in advance guys

Steve
2018-4-15
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>

BINGO !!!...I just updated to V02.06.03.00 and cannot log into GO App "unfortunately DJI GO has stopped" yet I can log into GO4 absolutely fine !!!!

Is now with DJI support trying to figure why I cant log in to my DJI account through GO app, and yes I have reset a multitude of times, and yes I have done the update with an sd card still no joy, which has grounded my S1000+ and Inspire 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-4-15
Use props
Skyline View
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansa7e34cd9 Posted at 2018-4-15 04:42
BINGO !!!...I just updated to V02.06.03.00 and cannot log into GO App "unfortunately DJI GO has stopped" yet I can log into GO4 absolutely fine !!!!

Is now with DJI support trying to figure why I cant log in to my DJI account through GO app, and yes I have reset a multitude of times, and yes I have done the update with an sd card still no joy, which has grounded my S1000+ and Inspire 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fansa! Absolute same boat! I cant use the inspire now or Osmo. I thought downgrading the firmware may work but we shouldn't have  this problem. Please can you post if you have a resolution? I've downloaded the 'tombstone' error log also.

Thanks for your message.
2018-4-15
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
  • >>>

Skyline View Posted at 2018-4-15 05:11
Hey Fansa! Absolute same boat! I cant use the inspire now or Osmo. I thought downgrading the firmware may work but we shouldn't have  this problem. Please can you post if you have a resolution? I've downloaded the 'tombstone' error log also.

Thanks for your message.

I put in a support ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for an engineering response, so when/if I do, then I will let you know.......it has to be some sort of firmware change we can either reset it to the last firmware point, or give us a fix.

as with all DJI updates it seems to be affecting some but not others !!
2018-4-15
Use props
Skyline View
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansa7e34cd9 Posted at 2018-4-15 05:35
I put in a support ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for an engineering response, so when/if I do, then I will let you know.......it has to be some sort of firmware change we can either reset it to the last firmware point, or give us a fix.

as with all DJI updates it seems to be affecting some but not others !!

It's so bizarre, but yes thanks thats great! Really appreciate it
2018-4-15
Use props
Luc Van de Vyver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240725 ft

Same issue

using my Crystal Sky 5.5"
since the update to the latest firmware (V02.06.03.00) DJI GO refuses to login, makes my inspire 1 and Osmo useless !
I get the signup / login screen
enter credentials (but it does not matter if the are correct or not ...)
then comes the message "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped"

So on this device, with the latest update, it seems that it cannot go to the login-server.
I tried the 'sign up' button also, then it says "connect to network, then sign up again"
nevertheless, I can browse and I can use the DJI GO 4 app ...
so there IS a network

I also have a Crystal Sky 7" for inspire1 camera-man
here everything still works fine

It looks like the issue is related to the 5.5" model - DJI GO

DJI GO 4 works ok on both 5" and 7" (for mavic)

DJI, please fix this issue, you have grounded many drones
or force them to use iPhones again !
2018-4-15
Use props
Skyline View 4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Luc Van de Vyver Posted at 2018-4-15 21:58
Same issue

using my Crystal Sky 5.5"

Exactly the same problem! Totally unacceptable! This needs to be fixed immediately.
Really unusual that it seems to be just the 5.5"  
2018-4-16
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
  • >>>

OK guys I understand there has now been a server mod, so please try and login again and see if it works (haven't tried mine yet).

Report back if all OK now
2018-4-17
Use props
Skyline View 4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansa7e34cd9 Posted at 2018-4-17 07:07
OK guys I understand there has now been a server mod, so please try and login again and see if it works (haven't tried mine yet).

Report back if all OK now

YES!! It works! A day before the osmo & inspire will be used for a wedding! PHEW. Epic news
2018-4-17
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
  • >>>

Skyline View 4 Posted at 2018-4-17 07:18
YES!! It works! A day before the osmo & inspire will be used for a wedding! PHEW. Epic news

yup mine too, thanks to Blade on rc groups for raising it with the engineers
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules