OSMO X3 gimbal not working for second time
1710 3 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pembroke Media
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174836 ft
United Kingdom

I have an osmo with black X3 camera and inspire 1 v2 X3 camera (white).The black camera gimbal stops working completly.  its been back once before and had a repeat of the problem shortly after.  if ysed in the Litchi app, you can see the pitch and Yaw controls are not altering as they do when the white camera is attached.
I can use the white drone camera on both inspire and osmo without issue.
The cameras have never been dropped, the osmo is always within the case and manfrotto bag that comes with the extensive accessories so double protected.  its not used very often eiter so its not like it would be wear and tear.

installed all updates on both cameras in the same way, white camera is fine, black is still the same.

losing confidence with this at the moment.

Black camera lights - Right = Green, Left = light green, single intermittent beep from start up.

video works, when resetting gimble, sometimes it twitches and sometimes it tries to spin so far it relocks itself. i then unlock, reactivate gimbal it twitches - no control at all from joystick.
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The beep sound means the gimbal is not unlocked, if you are sure all the gimbal axis has been unlocked, the camera will need to be sent in for further evaluation, we recommend to start a ticket here and send in ASAP. Sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-4-16
Use props
Pembroke Media
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174836 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, the gimbals are unlocked but one motor constantly shows -180degrees
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pembroke Media Posted at 2018-4-16 02:02
Thanks, the gimbals are unlocked but one motor constantly shows -180degrees

Please start a ticket online and send in for further evaluation, I'm afraid there is hardware damage. The repair team will help you out.
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules