Home / TELLO /
1139 7 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IntrepidDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3620226 ft

Hi All,

Here is an unboxing of the new Tello drone and some indoor tests. I will be following this video up with some outdoor footage, testing the flight modes over the next few days. Any questions, please let me know.

Short Tello Android App Demo

2018-4-16
Use props
IntrepidDrone
lvl.4

Some outdoor test photos I took this morning outside my door.  The photos are processed using Lightroom with some colour grading. They have not been sharpened.  

I would offer a word of caution to flying outdoors.. make sure there is little to no wind before attempting this, as you do not want to lose your drone.
I was quite limited by what I could do otdoors as Western Australia stands for (Windy Always) This drone is not geared up to fly in the wind so it was a challenge

Overall, for the size and cost of this little device, I think it's not bad at all.

2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa
Captain

Nice drone I got mine last month and I just crash it lol.
2018-6-2
Use props
IntrepidDrone
lvl.4
Australia

djiuser_Mmi30DgmC7wa Posted at 2018-6-2 18:00
Nice drone I got mine last month and I just crash it lol.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear you had a crash. Is there much damage done?
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

IntrepidDrone Posted at 2018-6-10 02:07
Thanks. I'm sorry to hear you had a crash. Is there much damage done?

Ryze have give me a replcement drone for that. Come and read my post about how I crash it and update of it thx! Have a nice day.
2018-6-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

IntrepidDrone Posted at 2018-4-19 19:41
Some outdoor test photos I took this morning outside my door.  The photos are processed using Lightroom with some colour grading. They have not been sharpened.  

I would offer a word of caution to flying outdoors.. make sure there is little to no wind before attempting this, as you do not want to lose your drone.

nice picture btw
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_DuRSQMSTLlHu
New

Indonesia

I have a problem
IMU error?...
2018-6-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_DuRSQMSTLlHu Posted at 2018-6-11 08:21
I have a problem
IMU error?...

Sorry to hear about your problem with IMU. May I know if the prompt would disappear after rebooting the drone? Make sure also that you have calibrated IMU. If it persists, you may contact us back again at support@ryzerobotics.com or call us also on this number +1 31 06165299.

*****Calibrate IMU****
1) Remove prop guards and propellers.
2) Power on Tello and connect Tello to your phone via WiFi.
3) Start Tello app, go to settings > more setting > calibrate IMU.
4) Please put it on the flat surface. You will have to put Tello in 6 different positions as instructed.

2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules