Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot change Wifi mode/check Wifi-interference in DJI GO4 app(iOS)?
706 2 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ashikaumanga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19826 ft
Japan

Greetings,

I saw this youtube video on preventing flyaways by checking wifi-interference:

But in my DJI GO4 app, I don't' see any of these settings. I bought my Spark in Japan, maybe because that my Spark is a domestic version?
IMG_3907.PNG

2018-4-16
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing the video.  That's a pretty good description and reason why we all should be checking!  Anyhow, I don't know for sure why you don't see it on your display.  I've only looked at mine when everything is turned on.  I doubt that having purchased it in Japan is pertinent, though.  Charge up your batteries, go through your pre-flight start up routine, but with the props off.  Then, again go through the settings.  

One more thing.  I just compared your screen shot image with the one on my screen.  On mine I have a different icon than the one you have highlighted.  The icon I select is the letters [ HD ].  My DJI Go 4 version is 4.2.8 (on Android) and 4.2.12 (on iOS).  Perhaps there is a version issue as well.  FWIW, as I am looking at it now, I do not have the quad turned on.  As such I don't see any data, nor can I choose between frequencies, nor [Auto] versus [Custom].  
2018-4-16
Use props
Sparkgako
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243346 ft
Dominican Republic

My Wifi screen changes as I connect and I never get any bars even when I'm in a zone with lots of wifi signals.
My screen sometimes says 2.4G and 5.8G. Sometimes it says AUTO and Custom. Sometimes in Auto and Custom it has a 2.4G below it, it says 5.8G below it. There are never any bars to tell me what channel I'm in our witch are bad, etc.  
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules