Inspire e RC não conectam
946 3 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joel De Brito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11532 ft

Brazil

Olá pessoal. Preciso de ajuda! Ontem fui voar com meu Inspire 1 e não houve conexão entra o RC e a drone. Refiz tudo várias vezes e no aap so aparece desconectado e mais nada. Por favor alguém pode me ajudar?
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Joel, sorry for the issues you are experiencing, I don't read your language so I translated via Google.
Do you mean the APP shows 'Disconnected'? If yes, it means the RC fails to connect to your mobile device, it could be the issue of the USB cable, the mobile device or the RC USB port.
Please try another USB cable or mobile device to see if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-4-16
Use props
Joel De Brito
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11532 ft

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 20:29
Hi Joel, sorry for the issues you are experiencing, I don't read your language so I translated via Google.
Do you mean the APP shows 'Disconnected'? If yes, it means the RC fails to connect to your mobile device, it could be the issue of the USB cable, the mobile device or the RC USB port.
Please try another USB cable or mobile device to see if the issue persists, thank you.

Hi Mindy... Sim, eu testei em outros celulares e ocorreu o mesmo problema. Quando coloco o cabo usb ao invés de transmitir os dados para o celular, carrega o aparelho e só aparece desconectado.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Joel De Brito Posted at 2018-4-17 04:07
Hi Mindy... Sim, eu testei em outros celulares e ocorreu o mesmo problema. Quando coloco o cabo usb ao invés de transmitir os dados para o celular, carrega o aparelho e só aparece desconectado.

In this case, I'm afraid the RC will need to be sent back to DJI repair center for further evaluation, if you think it is too far away, there are also some recommended repair centers around the world, you may contact them for assistance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules