Correct App for Osmo M2 ??
1350 3 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedalingDuo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31896 ft
United States

I only assume that this is the correct app for the Osmo Mobile 2 for Androids.

Is this it?  What is Before P4?

App ?

App ?
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That is right, DJI Go APP is the corresponding app for Osmo series products.
We also have DJI Go 4 which is used for the products that were released after Phantom 4.
2018-4-16
Use props
PedalingDuo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31896 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 23:34
That is right, DJI Go APP is the corresponding app for Osmo series products.
We also have DJI Go 4 which is used for the products that were released after Phantom 4.

I found the process of getting the correct app to be confusing.  Mostly because after I downloaded it all  I could see was the drop down menu for the Inspire 2.  

I think you could benefit by putting a clear and prominent link to the app on the Osmo 2 page in the DJI Store.  I just looked again to see if it was there and it is not.  Also all of the references just say DJI Go, not DJI Go Before P4.  Confusing.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PedalingDuo Posted at 2018-4-17 04:16
I found the process of getting the correct app to be confusing.  Mostly because after I downloaded it all  I could see was the drop down menu for the Inspire 2.  

I think you could benefit by putting a clear and prominent link to the app on the Osmo 2 page in the DJI Store.  I just looked again to see if it was there and it is not.  Also all of the references just say DJI Go, not DJI Go Before P4.  Confusing.

Online store is used for purchasing the products, there is no much info about how to use it, the introduction and the user manual can be found in www.dji.com, please check the Osmo Mobile 2 here: https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info#downloads
DJI Go is the corresponding APP of Osmo Mobile 2, you can also scan the QR code in Osmo Mobile 2 Quick Start Guide (the guide is included in the package) to install the APP. GTScreenshot_20180418_174636.png

2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules