863 5 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2224665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the Mavic Air for traveling purposes. Last month I was in the middle of Uganda with no possible interference as there was no electricity/metal objects present where I was staying. Mid flight my screen started to lag incredibly bad. The image would only load every few seconds and it was incredibly choppy. I was connected to 12GPSs with no errors reporting on the screen.

Since then it has never really held a great signal. Flying in my backyard, at the park, doesn't matter. 50% of the time the screen will lag, especially in Sports Mode.

Firmware is at the lastest update as of this morning, 4/16/18. Anyone else notice this, and if so is there something to do to fix it?
2018-4-16
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

does it look like this?

2018-4-16
Use props
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Not quite like the top one. The feed just freezes and then stutters forward. It doesn't break up. I'll try and post an example when I get home.
2018-4-16
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

Is the the live feed or the actual video? If the video have you tried with a different micro sd card?
2018-4-16
Use props
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

It's the live feed only, not the video.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TheMightyThor Posted at 2018-4-16 16:13
It's the live feed only, not the video.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Glad to know that all the original videos on the SD card are no problem. Could you please change a mobile device to try it again? Thanks!
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules