Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Home Repair VS. DJI Refresh
605 4 2018-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a10fb76
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2069964 ft
United States

I am off this week and wanted to fly my drone.  I crashed it and messed up the gimbal.  It keeps hitting the underlying plate.  I have done the basic troubleshooting and calibration and all seems fine.  I just got all the parts to replace the plate and the ribbon and I think the arm.  I looked at the videos on how to disassemble the whole thing and am a little intimidated.

I do have DJI care refresh.  If I attempt the repair and it fails will they still fix it????

Any help is appreciated.  
2018-4-17
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Personally I would send it back toDJI and not risk a home repair or even third party repair.  By the fact you have care refresh I would use it.
2018-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not to sure if it effects your care refresh, but I’m certain it effects your warranty.

I would say you would be ok to have a go at trying to fix and as you say if it doesn’t work then ship it under Care refresh.
2018-4-17
Use props
Celsus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Why would you try to repair when you have Refresh cover? Send it in to make sure you don't have any other problems that you may have missed. The MP will be tested when repaired by DJI and you will have no worries if it is right when you do get to fly it again.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the mishap, however, for the concern of the flight performance, we don't recommend self-repairing. Please send the drone to us so we can help to take care of it.
Please fill in some info on the online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules