D.C. Input
1854 7 2018-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48e4e41e
lvl.1
Japan

Dear DJI,

I just bought ronin2.  I see that there is a D.C. Input port but I could not find any explanation in the manual.  Can you please describe the detail?

Will ronin2 work without battery modules if 22.8V D.C. if plugged in?   

Polarity `of the plug?

Yoshi

2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Yoshi, DC-in port is used to connect external power supply, the recommended voltage is 9V~26V.
2018-4-22
Use props
djiuser_EOpxghzl91iW
New

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 23:38
Hi Yoshi, DC-in port is used to connect external power supply, the recommended voltage is 9V~26V.

Do you sell any connector with a pigtail?   Or wiring diagram available?
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EOpxghzl91iW Posted at 2018-4-23 15:53
Do you sell any connector with a pigtail?   Or wiring diagram available?

You can connect to the third party battery via DC-in port, but sorry that we do not have any battery or wiring diagram can be recommended or provided.
2018-4-24
Use props
Jackob_slovakia
lvl.1

Hi, i use same topic.
I understand that you want to avoid people making diy cables to power ronin2.  So, is possible from DJI to make AC power adapter for external powering ?
I am planning to use it on long shooting when ronin will be hung at a large height in studio.  I dont like scenario that every few hours i need to change batteries and continue.

Is possible to power ronin from Battery and plug in power supply to DC IN on ronin2 ? It can work like UPS ? Like when i lost AC power, ronin automatically start draining battery.
2019-10-9
Use props
airbeacongmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25627 ft

Canada

Jackob_slovakia Posted at 2019-10-9 14:12
Hi, i use same topic.
I understand that you want to avoid people making diy cables to power ronin2.  So, is possible from DJI to make AC power adapter for external powering ?
I am planning to use it on long shooting when ronin will be hung at a large height in studio.  I dont like scenario that every few hours i need to change batteries and continue.

Did anyone ever respond to this? Or did you find an solution? I also want to power teh ROnin remotely.
2021-4-26
Use props
fans9b966c24
lvl.1
Australia

Best option is to use the Revolt!

https://motocrane.com/revolt
2023-10-16
Use props
Deeper guy
lvl.2
France

Hi, I saw your post just now, do you have aswers of your questions?
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules