WANTED: Expert Drone Training Consulting for Business in Midwest Wisconsin
1447 3 2015-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tony_bish
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Our company recently purchased a drone for aerial video and photography use. We run various outdoor events located in Eau Claire Wisconsin and are reaching out to an expert to come to Eau Claire and help teach us how to properly fly the drone as well as set it up. We would compensate the trainer with any food, travel, lodging and we can also work out a payment for time and expertise. Help needs to be provided by before June 11th.

Eau Claire is located about 1 hour East of Minneapolis. If needed lodging will be provided at the Plaza Hotel. The training would be held at our campgrounds, 5024 Crescent Ave Eau Claire WI. (Whispering Pines Campgrounds).

About our company. Country Jam USA. We run two music festivals. Country Jam USA and Blue Ox Music Festival. And also a mudrun ECMUDJAM. If you are interested in attending any of the events, we would be more than happy to provide special ticket packages for your help.

About the drone

DJI S900
A2 Flight Controller
GH4 Gimbal with camera
IOSD Mark II
DJI LightBridge
X2 Futaba T14SG
E1200 Propulsion

The drone is fully crash insured ( :

If interested please message me and provide some information on your drone experience as well as any qualifications.

Thank You!

Your Help is appreciated

2015-5-8
Use props
henry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

My friend and I own 2 S-900s similarly equipped to yours, one of which we built.  We use them for filming and production work around Wyoming and Montana.  We work as a team and have 2 1/2 years experience.  Mike Emmer has his own production company in Jackson, WY.  If you can't find someone closer drop me a line.  I'm sure we could help in a pinch.
2015-5-16
Use props
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

please contact me for information. I currrently receiceived my wavier from the FAA, and own my own UAS business here in Pensacola florida. I fly and own both a DJI S800EVO and an Inspire 1

rsimpson@hover-check.com
2015-5-23
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

Hi Tony - I own a video production company based in Minneapolis and we specialize in aerial work. We can definitely help with training you. Feel free to check out our site  www.thepixelbuzz.com.
2015-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules