Choppy video Mavic Pro
678 4 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iocIDucvlSLL
lvl.2

Hi,

It seems no matter what I do I always get choppy video with my Mavic Pro. It seemed to help switching SD cards (used one that came with thte drone) but no.

I've done everything I can find and think of. Calibrated everything many, many times. Changed SD cards. Formatted them several times. Tested on different resolutions and fps - always choppy. The only shot that isn't choppy is flying straight forwards. All other movements cause the video to skip and get choppy. It looks like 4fps, not 24fps.

Using iphone 6S and Samsung s2 tablet. My computers can certanly handle the video material. Exporting fromm edit into any resolution and the choppyness persists.

I have also tuned the RC controls and I don't make hasty movements.

The video IS less choppy when flying programmed missions but still choppy.

I've battled this for several weeks now and have not found a solution.

Help!

2018-4-18
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Post one of your videos here so we can see what you're describing.
2018-4-18
Use props
djiuser_iocIDucvlSLL
lvl.2

msinger Posted at 2018-4-18 06:28
Post one of your videos here so we can see what you're describing.

Here is a video I made and uploaded to youtube. If you watch it full screen youll see the choppyness all around. The shot with the ducks at 0:57 is especially bad. Thing is, this persists no matter the resolution I record at.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Firstly, may I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? Second, please make sure the video that you provided is the original one from the SD card, do all the original videos has the choppy issue or only this one? Thanks!
2018-4-18
Use props
djiuser_iocIDucvlSLL
lvl.2

Finland

I did crash once but the choppy video recording was there before it.

I don’t care about liability issues. I’d be perfectly happy if I was able to shoot good footage.

I’m sure dji would claim that all faults are due to the crash and that’s fine but if we could focus on the problem for a moment
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules