• >>>
Spain

for iOS ? OR ANDROID?
2018-4-18
Use props
batmanandjoker
New

India

which platform u wana  download?  you'll assume extra balance in iOS devices due to the fact that DJI go four became evolved in iOS and ported to android. DJI cross 4 is not ideal in android. The state-of-the-art .18 model crashed plenty particularly in my Huawei ascent XT2 and .15 version appears to be the maximum stable.
On my iPad mini four DJI cross 4 has by no means crashed and has in no way had any weird difficulty with display going black like in android.

2018-4-18
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Complaints?
Contact the complaints department.
2018-4-18
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-4-18 18:50
Complaints?
Contact the complaints department.

LOL         
2018-4-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The resource file is normally the secondary download after the Go app is installed and appears during startup, limitations on device resources (power and or memory) will slow down and or even prevent the completion.

What device is it you are trying to install on to, I had this issue with my Tab 2, the only way to get it to install was to root the device and install a slimline version of Android with very limited Gapps (google), i got it to install and startup the app, live feed was another matter, was still a waste of time even with the 1st Go 4 after P4 app
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, may I know which drone do you use? For DJI GO 4, you can scan the QR code and download from here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
DJI GO 4.png
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules