DJI GO 4 Gone From Google Play Store
3298 10 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodador
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427520 ft
United States

Was looking to see if the latest version of the app (4.2.12} had been made available to me yet instead it looks like the app is completely gone.

Just thought if DJI wasn't aware maybe this would help. If they are aware maybe they could provide an explanation.

Happy Landings!

Screenshot_20180418-163102.png
2018-4-18
Use props
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Still showing up in Western US - Google play
2018-4-18
Use props
WayofLife
lvl.1

United States

Go to settings in Play Store and turn off the function that hides APPs already installed.

Aj

Semisub Inc
2018-4-18
Use props
Rodador
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427520 ft
United States

WayofLife Posted at 2018-4-18 16:12
Go to settings in Play Store and turn off the function that hides APPs already installed.

Thanks for the hint!

I saw the app in there earlier today and yesterday but this afternoon it vanished.

Interestingly I just now looked for the setting you mentioned & didn't see it. But when I am in the Play Store I can list my installed apps and earlier it wasn't showing there either but now it is.

Also interesting, yesterday the app was showing as updated on 04/16/2018 but the version was still 4.2.8.

Just now after reappearing, the date is back to 3/23/2018 and the version is still 4.2.8.

Hmmm, no big deal, just something strange I noticed today.
2018-4-18
Use props
WayofLife
lvl.1

United States

Rodador Posted at 2018-4-18 17:32
Thanks for the hint!

I saw the app in there earlier today and yesterday but this afternoon it vanished.

Awesome glad you figured how to get lucky and fix whatever the problem might have been lol.

Kinda Scary when you own something thats basically useless without its app...   Im not buying anything else from a major China Owned company, DJI just makes good Hardware, software and firmware on the other hand... horrible    Have my Phantom 4 Pro , inspire 2, working okay but my spark I bought back at Christmas time separate from the remote ive never flown cause I see a different Wifi ID come up when ive attempted to paid, the spark or the spark remote and never both, how can I Paid the remote and also use the tablet attached to the remote with the OTG-USB cable not bluetooth  even if you need BT to pair I want to set up for OTG use cause I put an upgrade antenna amplifier system on the controller already and wont want to connect via bluetooth after all that.    If anyone has a tip on how to Pair the Spark with a remote bought separately , Both brand new, and then use  the remote and tablet with OTG-USB cable for flight please let me know, i would love to fly my spark before the Spark 2 comes out and I get laughed at, flying an antique.....  Thanks    
2018-4-18
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

WayofLife Posted at 2018-4-18 18:26
Awesome glad you figured how to get lucky and fix whatever the problem might have been lol.

Kinda Scary when you own something thats basically useless without its app...   Im not buying anything else from a major China Owned company, DJI just makes good Hardware, software and firmware on the other hand... horrible    Have my Phantom 4 Pro , inspire 2, working okay but my spark I bought back at Christmas time separate from the remote ive never flown cause I see a different Wifi ID come up when ive attempted to paid, the spark or the spark remote and never both, how can I Paid the remote and also use the tablet attached to the remote with the OTG-USB cable not bluetooth  even if you need BT to pair I want to set up for OTG use cause I put an upgrade antenna amplifier system on the controller already and wont want to connect via bluetooth after all that.    If anyone has a tip on how to Pair the Spark with a remote bought separately , Both brand new, and then use  the remote and tablet with OTG-USB cable for flight please let me know, i would love to fly my spark before the Spark 2 comes out and I get laughed at, flying an antique.....  Thanks

Welcome to the Forum.  You'll find answers to all the questions you posed throughout this resource.  Take full advantage of the Search Feature.  Also the downloadable manual for the spark and remote both describe three ways to pair the remote with your Spark.  If you prefer videos, there is a complete collection tutorial section by the Forum Administrator.
2018-4-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

It found it's way [Version: 4.2.12 (2031008)] to apkmirror

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

WebParrot Posted at 2018-4-18 19:29
Welcome to the Forum.  You'll find answers to all the questions you posed throughout this resource.  Take full advantage of the Search Feature.  Also the downloadable manual for the spark and remote both describe three ways to pair the remote with your Spark.  If you prefer videos, there is a complete collection tutorial section by the Forum Administrator.

Yes, agree with you.
2018-4-20
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

WayofLife Posted at 2018-4-18 18:26

Kinda Scary when you own something thats basically useless without its app...   Im not buying anything else from a major China Owned company, DJI just makes good Hardware, software and firmware on the other hand... horrible    Have my Phantom 4 Pro , inspire 2, working okay but my spark I bought back at Christmas time separate from the remote ive never flown cause I see a different Wifi ID come up when ive attempted to paid, the spark or the spark remote and never both, how can I Paid the remote and also use the tablet attached to the remote with the OTG-USB cable not bluetooth  even if you need BT to pair I want to set up for OTG use cause I put an upgrade antenna amplifier system on the controller already and wont want to connect via bluetooth after all that.    If anyone has a tip on how to Pair the Spark with a remote bought separately , Both brand new, and then use  the remote and tablet with OTG-USB cable for flight please let me know, i would love to fly my spark before the Spark 2 comes out and I get laughed at, flying an antique.....  Thanks

Mavic Air is the SPARK 2 .
2018-4-20
Use props
jerrymatt
lvl.1

India

These are some of the reasons because of which the users may face the issue of Google Account or any other related services. By Google help, the users may talk to the experienced and well qualified technical experts to avail proper guidance and help to fix the issues. With above process, you can recover gmail without security question.
http://www.webesupport.com/google-support-phone-number
2019-1-3
Use props
djiuser_yhXa66OewW72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 219905 ft
United States

mine out now to and it's not in installed apps and I'm seeing on Facebook others same issue
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules