Spark and Mavic Owners, when travelling which do you choose?
699 6 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nutsnbolts
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So for those who has the Mavic Pro or Spark, when travelling which do you choose to travel with? I know I'm posting this on the Spark forum and may get bias response but at the end of the day, knowing the limitations with the Spark over the Mavic, I'm curious whether you guys still choose the Spark?

At the end of the day, both are technically portable.

2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It depends on your budget. Personally, I like Mavic Air better.
2018-4-19
Use props
nutsnbolts
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-19 01:34
It depends on your budget. Personally, I like Mavic Air better.

if course you like the mavic air. hehehe...i can see how the mavic air can fall in-between the two for travelling but unfortunately those who has the mavic and spark, at least for me, it doesnt make sense to purchase a mavic air unless i sell my spark.

I rather wait for mavic pro 2
2018-4-19
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Depends on the destination you are going, the regulations there, if you are worried about the drone or not!
2018-4-19
Use props
Cookster670
lvl.4
Australia

I would have thought you’d get more answers than this.  I’m very curious too.

I only have the spark and have been travelling with it and think it’s awesome.   Really wish i had 3 axis gimbal though.  For me the Air would be the perfect blend.  I have no desire to get a Mavic, but tempted by the Air
2018-4-19
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

I usually bring both, just in case.
If I could only bring one, it would be the mavic pro as the battery last 2x longer, giving me ample time to capture the footage I need. Without having to keep changing batteries. Also, the footage from the Pro is clearer and has better stabilization.
2018-4-20
Use props
Spruce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146952 ft
United Kingdom

Spark but that's an easy answer for me because it's the only one I have. Drones or any kind of electronics are bloody expensive here, Mavic Pro costs as much as a 7 year Fiat Punto here.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules