2986 9 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomkrist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276473 ft
Norway

At least something that could give us information how many
flights and duration the drone has had, like the other drones from dji has.

2018-4-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback. We’re not working on that at the moment but I’ll pitch it to the relevant team. Thanks !
2018-4-27
Use props
tomkrist
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276473 ft
Norway

great! Thank you
2018-4-28
Use props
danysp
lvl.1

Spain

It should be nice also If you return back the option to have a porcentage of the battery on the app. It were very usefull.

Another nice issue should have voice messages ( as other DJI products) take off, landing, alerts ( wifi signals, low light, etc), return to home because low battery, etc

We can program with scratch ( very nice, still pending some commands like photo, video, bounce, etc commands !!) but having the posibility to "paint" the path with scale that we want to flight with X, Y and Z it is fun.
Inform when really the temperature can affect to the battery or mainboard to protect the drone more time.

Lost signal inmediately landing.

Thanks !!
2018-4-29
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

RYZE Posted at 2018-4-27 05:28
Thanks for your feedback. We’re not working on that at the moment but I’ll pitch it to the relevant team. Thanks !

Is there any chance there can be a way to show the Tello speed in MPH?
2018-4-29
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>

Also, upon the Tello taking off what is the height in which it begins hovering? It appears the height is between 3-4 feet but I've noticed the Application doesn't display this figure accurately when taking off? Thanks!
2018-4-29
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-29 16:33
Is there any chance there can be a way to show the Tello speed in MPH?

Hey good day, currently the unit of speed in the APP is m/ s. In comparison to KM/H, it should be more clear while indicating Tello's speed.

2018-5-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

danysp Posted at 2018-4-29 04:03
It should be nice also If you return back the option to have a porcentage of the battery on the app. It were very usefull.

Another nice issue should have voice messages ( as other DJI products) take off, landing, alerts ( wifi signals, low light, etc), return to home because low battery, etc

Hey, we appreciate your support and kind feedback
2018-5-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-29 16:35
Also, upon the Tello taking off what is the height in which it begins hovering? It appears the height is between 3-4 feet but I've noticed the Application doesn't display this figure accurately when taking off? Thanks!

Good day, it would rise up to 1.2m  and hover.
2018-5-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
  • >>>

RYZE Posted at 2018-5-1 18:15
Good day, it would rise up to 1.2m  and hover.

OK thanks - just to clarify the Tello hovers after it rises to, or by, 1.2 meters? In the App it displays height but I sometimes see height of 0 after the drone has taken off?
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules