I get an error every time i try to take the quiz. Help!
123Next >
18542 99 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans54de4fe7
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-6 23:25
I've received your message in PM, thanks so much! This has been forwarded to our engineers for further check, and we'll keep you updated.

Susan, you are hot! But your DJI engineers are not! Light a fire under their asses please!!
2019-1-29
Use props
Robzta
lvl.2
Australia

I have the exact same problem, every time I click start on the quiz pop up it just says "Error: 800: questionnaire was not found"  I tried everything , cleared the all the cache's, formatted the SD card, I reset the beginner tutorial, I signed out of the DJI account, signed in to Skypixel account, I re-installed the firmware on my phantom multiple times, what the hell man, how hard can it be to change a website address, it's Feb 2019, how long is this going to go on.
2019-2-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Robzta Posted at 2-7 12:47
I have the exact same problem, every time I click start on the quiz pop up it just says "Error: 800: questionnaire was not found"  I tried everything , cleared the all the cache's, formatted the SD card, I reset the beginner tutorial, I signed out of the DJI account, signed in to Skypixel account, I re-installed the firmware on my phantom multiple times, what the hell man, how hard can it be to change a website address, it's Feb 2019, how long is this going to go on.

Hi Robzta, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, how about the APP? Did you re-install the APP?
2019-2-9
Use props
fans9c9b32af
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem. Apparently DJI does not care enough to fix it. This has been going on for months which is just
plain ridiculous for a quiz that a child could pass. You might be considered the best but keep this up and people will go away.
2019-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9c9b32af Posted at 2-10 09:11
I have the same problem. Apparently DJI does not care enough to fix it. This has been going on for months which is just
plain ridiculous for a quiz that a child could pass. You might be considered the best but keep this up and people will go away.

Hi there, sorry to now you have the same problem, may I verify your APP version and what mobile device you are using? Thank you.
2019-2-10
Use props
Robzta
lvl.2
Australia

Success!!! I don't know if it was dumb luck or perseverance but I was finally able to take the stupid quiz test, this is what I did:
Initially I installed the Dji Go App on my iPad Mini 2 & when the Quiz popped up, I kept skipping it & then I completelly forgot about it, not long after that I installed the Dji Go App on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone but I kept flying my Phantom 3 Advanced with my iPad Mini 2, eventually I decided to take the test but when I did, it kept giving me the same error message (Error: 800: questionnaire was not found).  
I tried to take the test on both my iPad & my samsung phone but it didn't work, I tried a bunch of different things to get the quiz to work but everything failed, I then decided to reset all the Dji Go App settings on my iPad Mini 2, first I formatted the SD card, then I cleared all the cache's, then I reset the beginner guide (tutorial), then I signed out of the Dji Go App Account, then I uninstalled the Dji Go App from my iPad mini 2, I completly deleted it, then I turned my iPad & my Phantom off & disconnected my iPad from the remote controller, when I turned it back on again I did it with my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, as soon as I turned the phantom on & I innitialized the Dji Go App, the Quiz window popped up & I clicked "Start" and....... it worked!!! I took the stupid test & now everything is working fine.

My suspicion is that because I installed the Dji Go App on two different devices, one in iOS & one in Android it might have caused some type of conflict error, but I'm not really sure, all I know is that it worked for me.

Step 1 - Format the SD card.:

06b - format SD Card.jpg

Step 2 - Go to the Dji Go App home screen, click on "Me":

01b - Dji Go app home screen.jpg

On the top right of the screen click on the Settings gear cog icon:  

01c - settings gear cog icon.jpg

Select Clear Cache:

02b - Dji Go app settings - clear cache.jpg

Clear all the cache's one by one:

02d - Dji Go App Clear All Cache's.jpg

Step 3 - Reset the beginner guide (tutorial):

02c - Dji Go app settings - reset beginner guide.jpg

Step 4 - Sign out of the Dji Go App Account:

02d - Dji Go app settings - sign out.jpg

Step 5 - Uninstalled the Dji Go App from your device, completly delete it & turn off your device:

03a - delete Dji Go App.png

Now login to the Dji Go App using a second device or re-install the Dji Go App on your primary device & that's it, that's the steps I followed to get the quiz to work.

I hope this helps.

02c - Dji Go App Clear All Cache's.png
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Robzta Posted at 2-12 18:08
Success!!! I don't know if it was dumb luck or perseverance but I was finally able to take the stupid quiz test, this is what I did:
Initially I installed the Dji Go App on my iPad Mini 2 & when the Quiz popped up, I kept skipping it & then I completelly forgot about it, not long after that I installed the Dji Go App on my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone but I kept flying my Phantom 3 Advanced with my iPad Mini 2, eventually I decided to take the test but when I did, it kept giving me the same error message (Error: 800: questionnaire was not found).  
I tried to take the test on both my iPad & my samsung phone but it didn't work, I tried a bunch of different things to get the quiz to work but everything failed, I then decided to reset all the Dji Go App settings on my iPad Mini 2, first I formatted the SD card, then I cleared all the cache's, then I reset the beginner guide (tutorial), then I signed out of the Dji Go App Account, then I uninstalled the Dji Go App from my iPad mini 2, I completly deleted it, then I turned my iPad & my Phantom off & disconnected my iPad from the remote controller, when I turned it back on again I did it with my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, as soon as I turned the phantom on & I innitialized the Dji Go App, the Quiz window popped up & I clicked "Start" and....... it worked!!! I took the stupid test & now everything is working fine.

Hi Robzta, thanks for your update and glad to know the issue has been figured out by yourself. To locate the issue, we still would like to verify the specific time when the issue happened.
2019-2-13
Use props
Famine
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem Error: 800 page not found followed by a blank page if Ok clicked and then a restart of the controller to get it to function again.
Controller - DJI Smart Controller
App: 4.3.12
Remote Controller: 01.00.0360
Mavic 2 Pro
Aircraft 01.00.0300
WIFI is connected and Controller linked to aircraft
Happens every time
2019-2-17
Use props
My_Myh
lvl.1
United States

Is there a solution yet? As pretty much everybody else, I'm having this same issue for about a month now. Device is totally locked, cannot do anything, as there is no skip button. I'm using their new smart controller, everything (including battery) is updated to latest and greatest version. Contacted DJI support to no avail, like they've never heard about this issue. Here's the video on YT: youtu.be/JN2Wys-2I7c
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

My_Myh Posted at 2-18 15:20
Is there a solution yet? As pretty much everybody else, I'm having this same issue for about a month now. Device is totally locked, cannot do anything, as there is no skip button. I'm using their new smart controller, everything (including battery) is updated to latest and greatest version. Contacted DJI support to no avail, like they've never heard about this issue. Here's the video on YT: youtu.be/JN2Wys-2I7c

Hi My_Myh, sorry for the troubles caused by the quiz. We have received the feedback from other users and are still working on locating the issue, once there is any update, I will keep you posted.
2019-2-19
Use props
My_Myh
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 04:35
Hi My_Myh, sorry for the troubles caused by the quiz. We have received the feedback from other users and are still working on locating the issue, once there is any update, I will keep you posted.

DJI Mindy, what is the ETA for the fix? The issue was reported April 2018, are you saying I may not be able to use the device for another year? If it takes you more time to deploy the fix than Amazon to deliver Parrot Anafi to my front door - I may just consider that route and return the Mavic. Yeah, it may be short on features, but at least I can use it, rather than Mavic just siting locked up on the shelve.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

My_Myh Posted at 2-19 19:30
DJI Mindy, what is the ETA for the fix? The issue was reported April 2018, are you saying I may not be able to use the device for another year? If it takes you more time to deploy the fix than Amazon to deliver Parrot Anafi to my front door - I may just consider that route and return the Mavic. Yeah, it may be short on features, but at least I can use it, rather than Mavic just siting locked up on the shelve.

I understand your concern, our engineers are still verifying the issue and we are still waiting for the further suggestion. I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-2-21
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

DJI WAKE UP AND FIX THIS NOW, your reputation for customer service sucks!   I have a smart controller with the quiz message failure, when the hell are you going to quit blowing us off and fix it once and for all?
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT Posted at 2-22 17:56
DJI WAKE UP AND FIX THIS NOW, your reputation for customer service sucks!   I have a smart controller with the quiz message failure, when the hell are you going to quit blowing us off and fix it once and for all?

Sir, we've read your new post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-182047-1-1.html please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-2-23
Use props
fansb1d3a0d1
New
United States

I have the error 800 problem as well. Uninstalled everything and reinstalled. Can’t take the test.. what an annoyance. Paying $1200 for a product and locking me out. Scared to fly because the quiz pops up mid flight. Who will be liable for the crash?
2019-3-23
Use props
connorhappydays-ni.com
New

United Kingdom

It's August 2020 and I'm still having this stupid issue
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_xarku9eh93k8
lvl.1

United States

It’s august 2020 and I’ve been reading about this as far back as 2018!! Look I get that you’re “working on it”, but you guys are the number 1 drone company in the world, as far as I know....
Do you not have the motivation to get this problem solved? I mean for Gods sake you guys are the top dog? Either take your engineers out and put a cigarette in their mouth and a blindfold, or fire the SOBs and start from scratch! My nine year old could probably write the code to fix this faster !
2020-8-7
Use props
jfj17frontier.com
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue in August of 2020. Phantom 3 Standard, serial P5ADEE090R0085, iPhoneX, latest software downloaded today, 3.1.65 plus and update requested after download. I cleared the cache, deleted the software, turned off the phone. Restarted the phone, reloaded the software, and still unable to take the quiz after receiving the 800 Error.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jfj17frontier.com Posted at 8-8 19:37
I'm having the same issue in August of 2020. Phantom 3 Standard, serial P5ADEE090R0085, iPhoneX, latest software downloaded today, 3.1.65 plus and update requested after download. I cleared the cache, deleted the software, turned off the phone. Restarted the phone, reloaded the software, and still unable to take the quiz after receiving the 800 Error.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, kindly please PM us the below information for better assistance, thanks.
1. Your DJI account;
2. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us);
3. Your location;
4. Model and OS of your mobile device;
5. The App version.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_xarku9eh93k8 Posted at 8-7 16:04
It’s august 2020 and I’ve been reading about this as far back as 2018!! Look I get that you’re “working on it”, but you guys are the number 1 drone company in the world, as far as I know....
Do you not have the motivation to get this problem solved? I mean for Gods sake you guys are the top dog? Either take your engineers out and put a cigarette in their mouth and a blindfold, or fire the SOBs and start from scratch! My nine year old could probably write the code to fix this faster !

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, kindly please PM us the below information for better assistance, thanks.
1. Your DJI account;
2. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us);
3. Your location;
5. The App version.
2020-8-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

connorhappydays-ni.com Posted at 8-6 05:44
It's August 2020 and I'm still having this stupid issue

1. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
5. The App version.
2020-8-9
Use props
pgosling
lvl.1

United Kingdom

same error for me too - august 2020 - haved PM'd  you DJI NATALIA
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_3h8d4HStfDlf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft

United States

Anyone have any luck with the stupid error 800?  It is keeping me from even flying. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to get access to the drone. Phantom 3 standard

Thanks
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pgosling Posted at 8-12 03:33
same error for me too - august 2020 - haved PM'd  you DJI NATALIA

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have replied to your PM, kindly please check and provide the information needed. Thanks.
2020-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_3h8d4HStfDlf Posted at 8-12 15:36
Anyone have any luck with the stupid error 800?  It is keeping me from even flying. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to get access to the drone. Phantom 3 standard

Thanks

1. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
5. The App version.
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_T9Nmmaue46jY
New

United States

I get an error when it asks for the dji quiz it won’t load
2020-8-15
Use props
fansd3fb0d77
New
Flight distance : 181703 ft

United States

I have the same problem. In the US. Get error 800. Tried numerous times but can’t succeed. Very frustrating.  Here is picture of S/N and all other info. - password has been changed. Please fix this ASAP so can use my drone!
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_T9Nmmaue46jY Posted at 8-15 09:36
I get an error when it asks for the dji quiz it won’t load

1. The model of your drone;
2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
4. The model and OS of your mobile device;
5. The App version.
6. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us).
2020-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd3fb0d77 Posted at 8-15 10:51
I have the same problem. In the US. Get error 800. Tried numerous times but can’t succeed. Very frustrating.  Here is picture of S/N and all other info. - password has been changed. Please fix this ASAP so can use my drone!

2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
5. The App version.
6. App log (You may upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us).
2020-8-15
Use props
pgosling
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Found a workaround for this on my iPhone XR running iOS 14.

Power on the drone and controller and start the app (without connecting to the drone wifi first).

Get to the Drone selection screen and leave it there (phone needs to be in portrait orientation).  Do not close the app but switch to the background.

Goto your wifi settings and then connect to the drone.

Go back to the DJI app (still in portrait orientation) and wait on the drone selection screen.  The quiz prompt should appear.  Click start and you will get the annoying 800 error.  Click EXIT and EXIT again and you should be able go to the camera screen and fly!!

Hope this helps somebody!!!
2020-8-16
Use props
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My phantom 3 standard is now unusable because of this quiz and the error 800 message. Has anybody found a fix for it yet?

I’ve emailed dji support to no avail
2020-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-16 12:41
My phantom 3 standard is now unusable because of this quiz and the error 800 message. Has anybody found a fix for it yet?

I’ve emailed dji support to no avail

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, please PM us the below information for better assistance.
2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
5. The App version;
Thank you.
2020-8-16
Use props
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-16 23:19
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error 800 issue, please PM us the below information for better assistance.
2. Your DJI account;

I’m not sure how to pm you but here is my details..

Phantom 3 standard
My account is walker1uk2013@hotmail.co.uk

Lancashire, UK

iPhone XR iOS ver 13.6.1

App version is B3.1.65(3024)

I’m not sure how to get the log file

Thankyou
2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-17 01:04

Phantom 3 standard

Thank you for getting back, I will ask the engineers to check and help on this.
The log files are stored on your mobile device, please connect the mobile device to iTunes, go to the DJI GO app and export the log folder. Thank you.
2020-8-17
Use props
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-17 01:51
The log files are stored on your mobile device, please connect the mobile device to iTunes, go to the DJI GO app and export the log folder. Thank you.

Thankyou. What address do I send the log folder to?
2020-8-17
Use props
fansa426a1b7
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-17 01:51

2020-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-17 03:11

Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, thank you very much.
Besides, please check if the quiz pops up again, keep us updated.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_nEizcBhkcH0X
lvl.1

United States

I've had this same issue for a month. I've got a used Phantom 3 Pro and I've tried to take the test but I get an error. Who can I talk to about this and where can I send my info?

Thanks
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_nEizcBhkcH0X Posted at 8-18 19:28
I've had this same issue for a month. I've got a used Phantom 3 Pro and I've tried to take the test but I get an error. Who can I talk to about this and where can I send my info?

Thanks

2. Your DJI account;
3. Your location;
5. The App version;
Thank you.
2020-8-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa426a1b7 Posted at 8-17 01:04

Phantom 3 standard

Hi there, I have forwarded your situation to the related team, kindly please try it again later. Thanks.
2020-8-18
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules