P3 Pro Video - Third Flight, Toledo Ohio USA :)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a little video I shot this evening. Only my third evening flying the Phantom 3 Pro and only my THIRD TIME EVER flying a quadcopter or any other sort of drone/RC! It handles so incredibly smooth. I average about 10-16 sattelites every time I fly. Truly amazing! I'm in love with you DJI!
I edited in a few brightness/contrast adjustments in Premiere as well as modified the video playback speed in parts to better match the music. Music is "Coffee Break" by Zeds Dead feat. Omar LinX!

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions!

2015-5-8
Use props
Robharris07
lvl.2

United States

I thought it was awesome for only your 3 evening flying. Quite the nerve to fly it that far away Not sure I'll be able to do that. I'm just down 75 in Cincinnati, and should have mine by Wednesday. Hope to upload something as cool as you did. Great work!
2015-5-8
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Robharris07 Posted at 2015-5-9 11:43
I thought it was awesome for only your 3 evening flying. Quite the nerve to fly it that far away   ...

You'll love it Rob! Looking forward to some video
2015-5-8
Use props
chrisongtj
lvl.1

Singapore

Have you done videos in the past prior to this drone? You have some nice movements. I got some ideas from you as well like the drone selfie and introducing more black scenes to my videos.
2015-5-8
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

chrisongtj Posted at 2015-5-9 15:10
Have you done videos in the past prior to this drone? You have some nice movements. I got some ideas ...

Yeah I went to film school and have done a lot of other videos in the past. A lot of my drone movements and stuff though have just been based on other drone videos I've seen around the web. Glad I could give you some inspiration!
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules