Mavic Air - Problems with photo quality
1806 4 2018-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Hi friends. Just bought my first Mavic Air (after 1 year with Spark). A big improvement over spark overall, but i think i have a problem with it.
Not sure if this is normal or it have a focus / lens issue.

I found my images to be a bit "inconsistent". I found areas where the image is nice and sharp, and areas where it looks washed out / out of focus (although they are in the same plane).
Also sometimes i get a portret or object with plenty of details, and then, in other but similar conditions it looks also washed out, without details.

Below there are the resized unedited images, containing 100% crops with the differences.
What do you think ? Thanks in advance for your help !

DJI_0036.JPG
DJI_0074.JPG
DJI_0023.JPG
DJI_0096.JPG
DJI_0099.JPG
faces compare.jpg
DJI_0029.JPG
2018-4-19
Use props
Gnomad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173299849 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bad software would be my guess. DJApple is not known among programmers for hiring stellar staff to program their toys
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, could you please provide some original photos from the SD card? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-19
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Thanks. I will upload some original pics later this day, when i will get home.

Now, looking at the pictures from my 1st post, if i'm not mistaken, i can see that the "softer" area is always somewhere in the upper center part of the pic.
2018-4-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Might be a flaw in the lens.
Especially since it occurs on the same place in the frame and next to sharp objects that are equally close.

Make sure you test with the same conditions and settings if you compare things btw.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules