Inspire 1 no binding with RC.
1690 9 2018-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello all,

And again Another inspire that wont bind with the craft.

I have a brand new inspire 1 v2.0.
When i powerd on the craft i have a blue light, ok i read thats the traffel mode.
For the firt time use i was trying to bindt them but for some how this is not gonna happen?

Then i tride to update the firmware in the RC but still no binding?

I tride these firmwares:

And i can't go under 1.6.0

And i can'do nothing with the craft, no power to the gimbal so i cant use the camera to upgrade the craft because its stil in travel mode..

i have looking al over the form as far as i could but i am stuck now and don't know what to do now.
i have been working on it for 2 day's now..

Greetings,
Sid
2018-4-20
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

are you doing this to bind them?

2018-4-20
Use props
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, i have lost the count  on how many times i did.
I have no clue what to do now.
Maybe i have a broken one..
2018-4-20
Use props
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Is it normal that it is not linked straight out of the box?
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sid, sorry for the difficulties, the drone needs to conduct flight test before shipping out, it could happen if the RC didn't link to the drone, but the firmware of RC and the aircraft should be matched, you just need to link them directly.
Have you tried to keep pressing C1+C2+Record button, when you hear D-DD, D.D.D.D.D... then press the pair button in the aircraft? But if the firmware are not matched, the link will fail.
2018-4-22
Use props
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello Mindy,

Yes,
i tried to rebind with every firmware no response. and i did it just like you told.
2018-4-23
Use props
dpeagle
lvl.4
United States

i believe the problem you guys are having is that your AC has an older firmware then your RC. this is why you need to update the firmware on the AC before you update the RC.  is your RC requesting you to update the firmare? have you guys ever had the RC and AC connected or did you buy an AC seperate from the RC? in this situation the only way you will get them to connect is to take the AC to a dealer or service provider and get the AC updated so it can then connect to your RC. also, you won't be able to get your AC out of travel mode to allow updating until it can be connected to a RC.
2018-4-23
Use props
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Problem solved,

inspire 1 is back at the shop and even they can't get it to bind, so they returnd the craft to dji and i retreived my mony.

In the mean time i purchased a new one and this one  was binded right out of the box!
So there was a issue with the first one i purchased.

2018-5-5
Use props
lrsantini
lvl.1
United States

Sidlord Posted at 2018-5-5 10:30
Problem solved,

inspire 1 is back at the shop and even they can't get it to bind, so they returnd the craft to dji and i retreived my mony.

If you find a way to suspend the ac in the air, you could still install the gimbal and update fw, then update the rc and bind. UPDATE THE AC FIRST. That already screwed up 2 of my birds and DJI won't help unless you ship to them and pay.
2018-5-5
Use props
lrsantini
lvl.1
United States

lrsantini Posted at 2018-5-5 11:31
If you find a way to suspend the ac in the air, you could still install the gimbal and update fw, then update the rc and bind. UPDATE THE AC FIRST. That already screwed up 2 of my birds and DJI won't help unless you ship to them and pay.

Didn't see the last post. So glad the shop took care of you that way. Congrats!
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules