Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refreshing over 100 times everyday on the DJI Store Order page
854 4 2015-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antlvk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539347 ft
Malaysia

Anynews on the shipping? Can't wait. And because paypal already charged my CC, means I already paid for the preorder. Why won't the normal CC payment work and only paypal works?

Ship it already, please.....
2015-5-8
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

yea me too man, Depending on who you get in live chat support at DJI.com you can find out whats happening with your order. Last thing they told me was they are shipped based on your customer number. My payment was confirmed on the 4th and they said it wouldnt ship for another 30 days.
2015-5-8
Use props
schoug
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72582 ft
Sweden

Woke up this morning to find a delivery email from dji and a text message from Dhl saying my phantom is on its way

Order date 13 April. Phantom 3 A no extra battery.
First they charged my credit card when I ordered then realized the money. Yesterday I noticed they took the money again and had a feeling that shipment was not far away and so it was.

Now I'm hoping for a direct flight from China to Sweden today with Dhl

2015-5-8
Use props
antlvk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539347 ft
Malaysia

My order on 29th April..... long way till mine then
2015-5-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Ordered mine on April 25, from the local Great Hobbies store, right after the DJI Phantom 3 event. Which they had invited me to attend.
I already know it will be here this week. As the courier truck had left Mississauga Ont. last Tuesday.
Hopefully she will arrive right after the weekend, on like Monday... So very Glad I will have it, for the upcoming May long weekend...

Been well worth the excruciating and painful wait, I'm sure. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules