Dji Assistant 2 - Calibration - Cannot detect screen size
31046 47 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vezWV5oliUAO
New

Argentina

Hello everyone, I am in Córdoba Argentina. The same message occurred to me that I could not recognize the screen. Reinstall the Assitance Mavic 2 a couple of times and add the DJI driver. I did a number of settings but couldn't get it to work, in the end after so many tests I replaced the HDMI cable with the DVI digital cable. In other words, so that they do not deny it, on PC the only way that the software identifies the monitor is with a pure digital signal, without an HDMI cable. And another detail my video configuration is 1920 x 1080. I hope the data will help you, I was feeling very frustrated, but now I am happy because everything worked spectacularly! greetings to all
2021-8-28
Use props
reefguard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2803688 ft
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba

djiuser_vezWV5oliUAO Posted at 8-28 17:25
Hello everyone, I am in Córdoba Argentina. The same message occurred to me that I could not recognize the screen. Reinstall the Assitance Mavic 2 a couple of times and add the DJI driver. I did a number of settings but couldn't get it to work, in the end after so many tests I replaced the HDMI cable with the DVI digital cable. In other words, so that they do not deny it, on PC the only way that the software identifies the monitor is with a pure digital signal, without an HDMI cable. And another detail my video configuration is 1920 x 1080. I hope the data will help you, I was feeling very frustrated, but now I am happy because everything worked spectacularly! greetings to all

Disconnecting the second monitor worked for me. I used a Thunderbolt cable with my 2019 15" MacBook Pro.
2021-11-23
Use props
Brickstar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73123 ft
United States

Had this issue with my Air 2s.  I have a 24" HDMI connected monitor(#1) and a 24" DVI connected monitor(#2).  Opened Windows display settings and chose "Show only on 2" (the DVI monitor), restarted the DJI program and it worked fine.  No other resolution changing or unplugging was necessary.  I could never get HDMI or DVI to work while both monitors were on and the desktop was extended over both.  10 year old Intel PC, Windows 10 Pro.  

Was led to my solution by many who responded in this thread - Thanks!
2021-12-16
Use props
GLENNN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 800128 ft
Australia

I had dual monitors installed.  Fixed it by runnign Assistant on a laptop with no extra screens attached.  worked first go.  Dont use Dual monitors
2022-2-7
Use props
djiuser_sjifWLpQWvNq
New

United States

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-11-26 08:52
Thanks for your inputs.

Finally I was able to calibrate my MA after so many months flying with that calibration msg.

This gentleman I think saved many of us, hdmi was my issue also and once disconnected and using my standard laptop screen the program detected the size and all went well.
2022-12-14
Use props
djiuser_tULZcOvwdTtP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368488 ft
United Kingdom

change your monitor resolution to 1280 x 720 it worked first time for me after about 100 attempts to recalibrate my sensors
2023-1-24
Use props
Richard Goodson
New

United States

I have the same problem with my Mavic 2 Pro.  How did you resolve yours?
1-9 14:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Richard Goodson Posted at 1-9 14:41
I have the same problem with my Mavic 2 Pro.  How did you resolve yours?

Hi, Richard. Sorry about the trouble. Please try closing the Assistant 2 software and then open and edit the set_screen_size.txt file in the DJIEngin catalog. Edit “unknown” + “Real screen size” and then Save. Note: There must be a space between the “unknown” and formal size. Re-launch the DJI Assistant 2 for calibration. If the issue persists, it means the screen cannot be supported. We recommend trying another screen or computer to conduct vision sensor calibration. We appreciate your patience.
1-9 20:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules