Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great experience
965 6 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

I’ve had my little red drone a few months now, I haven’t flown it as much as I would have liked to (I don’t understand how Bing Err can fly so often in the cold, I wish there was a heater option for the RC). But I’m finally getting some time in the air.

Before I got it I was getting worried about what I was getting in to. I had watched videos, read the forums, and almost backed out convinced I would be seeing my investment fly off out of control or kamikaze into a tree or lake.

Instead it’s worked flawlessly. The battery has never fallen out. It hovers stable in one spot when I let go of the sticks. Line of sight and up to 400ft altitude and the signal is strong and the image clear. So far, every time I take it out I have a goal in mind of a feature I want to try out or a skill I want to work on. Sport mode is a blast, but now I plan to start learning the camera more thoroughly so it’s time to try tripod mode and dig into that side of it.

I guess I just want to counter some of the negativity I’ve read and say that I have had a flawless experience (so far). (And no OTG)

2018-4-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Probably MOST user have positive experiences. Just the ones with negatives are searching for bringin it on! ;-)
2018-4-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You can learn a lot on this forum , but you have to be aware that there is much negativity on this forum, having got used to your spark and how good technology is, is the best way to go, you will soon understand that much of what you read is hysteria and the lack of simple understanding and patience to learn how to fly use the camera and generally take care of your spark.

“I warn you that ignorance thrives on hysteria.”
2018-4-21
Use props
Langner91
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3474 ft
United States

I am in the same boat.  Nothing but joy!  The weather has been the only complaint I have and I can't figure out how to make that DJI's fault.

2018-4-21
Use props
AlvaroX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155548 ft
United States

excellent post. i have also have a good experience with my spark...
2018-4-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Langner91 Posted at 2018-4-21 06:41
I am in the same boat.  Nothing but joy!  The weather has been the only complaint I have and I can't figure out how to make that DJI's fault.

Try harder to figure! ;-)
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mark, glad you have a good experience with our products. Please keep us updated if you have any doubt in our drone. Any advice is welcomed, thanks for your support.
2018-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules