Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark WI-Fi issues
762 4 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kaiku
lvl.2

Hello, DJI forums. I have just received my Spark and RC from repair and it still has wifi issues. Basically, when I control the drone only from my phone there is minimal latency and good video transmission. When I try controlling the Spark with the RC the image quality and latency is significantly worse. The same is true when I try connecting the phone to the remote with OTG. Keep in mind that the main board for both of these devices was replaced. If anyone has any tips for me that would be great. THANKS!
2018-4-21
Use props
Kaiku
lvl.2

In addition, I am receiving overwhelming amounts of compass error
2018-4-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Kaiku Posted at 2018-4-21 07:33
In addition, I am receiving overwhelming amounts of compass error

Try first to find a solution (place) for this.
If you cant make that go away, it may be not possible to get you a better funcionality, anyway!

In short: Change the location to some remote(r) area without steal, iron, high voltage powerlines
2018-4-21
Use props
Micato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Hi, If  "S-e-vens" solution did not help, I advise you to try to ask for an another RC from your dealer for testing purpose and try it out to exclude RC problem.  
2018-4-21
Use props
Kaiku
lvl.2

I have fixed the compass error but I still receive bad video transmission, some disconnects, and significant amounts of video latency. Today I went to an open area to perform these tests. (thank you for the help)
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules