DJI Ronin App Not finding any blue tooth devices?
2977 4 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JedCamara
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I just bought a 2nd hand DJI Ronin. I am using an android phone.  When I turn on the gimbal and then turn on the app, it says searching for blue tooth devices but no matter what I do it always says no devices found! I try clicking cancel, then log in to my account and click on Device List, but there is no device on the list, it just says Choose a Device.

I downloaded the gimbal app on my Macbook and connected via USB the Ronin to my Mac, it seems to read it, the blue light is flickering and battery info and stuff is there. The firmware seems up to date as well.

Please help me, I paid £720 and bought this for a shoot I have coming up but I can't even get the device working on the app...I've tried googling it but with no results that work....
2018-4-21
Use props
JedCamara
New

United Kingdom

I tried it on my dads Iphone and it connected straight away(But its useless on my android).....It is asking me for a password, any idea how I reset it?
2018-4-21
Use props
EARPO
lvl.1
United States

To reset password, plug into computer ans use DJI assistant app and chose "reset password" on the first main page
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Like EARPO mentioned, please download Ronin Assistant Software in your computer and reset password, once it's done, please connect to APP to set your account and password. GTScreenshot_20180423_105554.png
2018-4-22
Use props
JedCamara
New

United Kingdom

Thanks I've managed to reset the password with my dads Iphone. But I still have the problem that it doesn't work with my Android phone? It doesn't detect the bluetooth...
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules