Mavic Air bundle
817 9 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscde67eea
lvl.1
United States

I'm a first time drone buyer and going to purchase the Mavic Air but I would like to know what essential accessories you think I will need to make the most of the drone please?

Rachael
2018-4-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Rachael,

The "Fly More Combo" is pretty much what you need.  I recently bought one but added the DJI Goggles because I wanted the Goggles for the Mavic Air and my Phantoms.  Generally, three batteries are a basic necessity.  Prop guards are good to have no matter how much experience you have.  There will always be a situation where they will make things safer.  The rest of the combo makes everything work well together.

The Mavic Air is a real good choice.  You did your homework.  After you buy it, read the manual over and over until it arrives.  If you have questions, ask them here on the Forum.  We are happy to help.  This is cutting edge technology.  And if you need real good help, the DJI Administrators and Moderators here on the Forum can really help.  They are your Ace!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rachael, in addition to the Fly More Combo, you may need the ND filters and sunshade hoods.
2018-4-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi Rachael
Everything cetacean said, maybe have a look at some ND filters, your very welcome to the forum here use it and you will get some real advice.
2018-4-22
Use props
SnowsBest
lvl.1

Cetacean Posted at 2018-4-21 22:20
Aloha Rachael,

The "Fly More Combo" is pretty much what you need.  I recently bought one but added the DJI Goggles because I wanted the Goggles for the Mavic Air and my Phantoms.  Generally, three batteries are a basic necessity.  Prop guards are good to have no matter how much experience you have.  There will always be a situation where they will make things safer.  The rest of the combo makes everything work well together.

Thank you, great advice!
2018-4-22
Use props
SnowsBest
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-22 01:53
Hi Rachael, in addition to the Fly More Combo, you may need the ND filters and sunshade hoods.

Thank you Susan, much appreciated.
2018-4-22
Use props
SnowsBest
lvl.1

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-22 04:55
Hi Rachael
Everything cetacean said, maybe have a look at some ND filters, your very welcome to the forum here use it and you will get some real advice.

I get the feeling I have landed in the right place! Thanks so much.
2018-4-22
Use props
Darkzi.F527
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76152 ft
France

Hey, I agree with Cetacean : the fly more combo is pretty complete to me : I personnaly bought it mainly for the 2 additionnal batteries and the external charger dock charger for 4 batteries. the bag is actually also great. Here is the presentation of these accessories if you are interested :
2018-4-22
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

More batteries, a mavmount and good sunshade for whatever device you are using, Polar Pro ND filters are a must. Enjoy and welcome to the forum
2018-4-22
Use props
wjkrysak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the (red) MA fly more package for the value; with extra batteries, charger, etc. I am happy with my purchase. I have added a mavmount, pelican case, ND filters, landing pad. SD card. I am looking into a sunshade. Enjoy your flying and welcome to the forum.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules