DJI P3A - IMU Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6142 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guy's, a qucik question if I may, with the weather in the UK starting to warm up, I dusted off my P3A charged the batteries and took to the skies. The first flight, we perfect, however, on changing the battery for my second flight, I was presented with an IMU error (which I thought was rather strange seeing as I already flew once).

I have re-calibrated the IMU and all seems to be good. I just wanted to know why I would get an IMU error after the inital flight?

Thanks

C

2018-4-21
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Any details from the IMU? - i would think that if AC was not placed stable but moved around while IMU was initializing during startup you could get this error.
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Any error message after you calibrated the IMU? If not, please continue to fly your drone. I would recommend you pay attention to the app and follow the instruction. Please keep us updated if you find other problems.
2018-4-22
Use props
Chris_A
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Guy's, no errors after the IMU calibration, just wondered by said sensor needed calibrating after a good first flight?
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris_A Posted at 2018-4-23 04:40
Hi Guy's, no errors after the IMU calibration, just wondered by said sensor needed calibrating after a good first flight?

Chris, does the issue appear every time? Or just one or two times?
2018-4-23
Use props
Chris_A
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-23 23:11
Chris, does the issue appear every time? Or just one or two times?

Not sure yet, as I haven't flown again since the calibration, I will test this and update you here
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris_A Posted at 2018-4-24 02:22
Not sure yet, as I haven't flown again since the calibration, I will test this and update you here

All right! Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules