Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Post stuck in draft
1185 12 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkyToo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17231 ft
South Africa

Hi - my first post is stuck in draft. How do I move it to the Spark forum?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-145152-1-1.html
Thanks
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. When I entered the link, it showed that it is deleted. Can you post again or keep us updated if there is any problem?
2018-4-22
Use props
SparkyToo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17231 ft
South Africa

That's odd since the link opens the post for me. It says draft but I can't find the post called "Dummies Guide to DJI Spark" in any forum, so I can't delete or edit it. Can you find this title?
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Here is what we see from the link: GTScreenshot_20180423_115522.png
If the post is still in draft status, we are unable to see, please post a screenshot here for further support, thank you.
2018-4-22
Use props
Ph65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314199 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 19:56
Here is what we see from the link:[view_image]
If the post is still in draft status, we are unable to see, please post a screenshot here for further support, thank you.

Forum through DJI go 4 app, can’t see forum..  get this error.   I’m posting this message through safari

login failed!
[ Click here to return to the previous page ]
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ph65 Posted at 2018-4-22 20:27
Forum through DJI go 4 app, can’t see forum..  get this error.   I’m posting this message through safari

login failed!

Are you running the latest DJI Go 4 APP? Actually, when you sign in DJI account in DJI Go APP, the Forum can be entered directly. I recommend to re-install the APP to have a try, please note to backup the flight records or pictures/footages if it is important.
2018-4-24
Use props
Ph65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314199 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 03:57
Are you running the latest DJI Go 4 APP? Actually, when you sign in DJI account in DJI Go APP, the Forum can be entered directly. I recommend to re-install the APP to have a try, please note to backup the flight records or pictures/footages if it is important.

It was the forum side.  It rectified itself Monday.  Forum seems unstable as issues come and go.   I have and had the latest app.  
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ph65 Posted at 2018-4-24 04:30
It was the forum side.  It rectified itself Monday.  Forum seems unstable as issues come and go.   I have and had the latest app.

All right. Our technicians have fixed the issue, please let us know if the issue appears again.
2018-4-26
Use props
stevetr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did this ever get resolved I have the same problem posted from PC Browser but stuck in draft and before you ask here is screen shot
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

stevetr Posted at 9-15 00:54
Did this ever get resolved I have the same problem posted from PC Browser but stuck in draft and before you ask here is screen shot
[view_image]

Hi there, could you please change a browser or network to try it again? If the issue still persists, I'll help to forward the situation to our corresponding team. Thanks.
2021-9-17
Use props
rndmsfree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86388 ft

United States

I'm having the same problem.  Tried it in both Chrome and MS Edge.
1-17 10:13
Use props
rndmsfree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86388 ft

United States

rndmsfree Posted at 1-17 10:13
I'm having the same problem.  Tried it in both Chrome and MS Edge.[view_image]

Ok.  Weird.  Just went back into chrome and the Submit button was available on the edit page.  I dunno...
1-17 10:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rndmsfree Posted at 1-17 10:18
Ok.  Weird.  Just went back into chrome and the Submit button was available on the edit page.  I dunno...

Thank you for your update. If the button does not show up, you may also try to use Ctrl + Enter to submit the post. See if this works.
1-18 03:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules