OSMO Mobile 2 Firmware update failed
3740 6 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sam321
lvl.1
United States

Got the firmware update notice in DJI Go, then update it, and then it said update failed.  The OSMO has solid red light now, and totally not working.  I have tried to re-install the DJI Go app, and update the firmware again, it still not working.  What should I do?  Please help.  The fireware version that tried to be update is OSMO Mobile 2 2.2.0.30.

2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sam, sorry for the difficulties, I recommend to try another mobile phone to try again, if the firmware still failed to be updated, please export the upgrade log to us for analysis. For iPhone, please download iTunes in your computer and find 'Logs' folder in Documents---DJI Go. For Android, please connect to your computer directly and find the logs folder. Once the log file is exported, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, thank you.
2018-4-23
Use props
sam321
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-23 01:39
Hi Sam, sorry for the difficulties, I recommend to try another mobile phone to try again, if the firmware still failed to be updated, please export the upgrade log to us for analysis. For iPhone, please download iTunes in your computer and find 'Logs' folder in Documents---DJI Go. For Android, please connect to your computer directly and find the logs folder. Once the log file is exported, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, thank you.

Hi, thanks you for your response. Here's the link for the log files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5vaknq4scrjow0/LOG.zip?dl=0
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sam321 Posted at 2018-4-23 23:25
Hi, thanks you for your response. Here's the link for the log files.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5vaknq4scrjow0/LOG.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the log details, I have transferred it to our engineers for analysis, will come back to you soon, appreciate your patience.
2018-4-24
Use props
sam321
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 03:35
Thanks for the log details, I have transferred it to our engineers for analysis, will come back to you soon, appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your help. Will Wait for the solution.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sam321 Posted at 2018-4-24 06:01
Thank you for your help. Will Wait for the solution.

Sam, bad news, if the firmware upgrade of Osmo Mobile 2 keeps failing, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index We are terribly sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-4-25
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

i have same problem...but my firmware is the latest, plus i have huawei p 20 pro and the gimbal is to much small for  calibration, the screw touch the smartphone when i rotate it for calibration!
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules