Can I still join DJi Select if I bought at Best Buy?
701 4 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa2bcbe55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4518 ft

Just wondering because if so, i cant figure out how to do it. It keeps telling me I cannot jon even thought i just bought a new Mavic Air!

Thanks

First Post here

2018-4-22
Use props
MavicAirFLJay
lvl.1

Mainley want to join because him getting ready to buy Refresh as well and this will get me 50% even though its a wash, ill be a member.
2018-4-22
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

You should be able to purchase the refresh package depending on  how long ago you purchased it. I believe there is a time frame to be able to purchase. What country do you live in?
2018-4-22
Use props
MavicAirFLJay
lvl.1

QuadKid Posted at 2018-4-22 08:54
You should be able to purchase the refresh package depending on  how long ago you purchased it. I believe there is a time frame to be able to purchase. What country do you live in?

Yes I got 24 hours to buy the refresh but id like to go ahead and get the DJi Select membership first, then for about the same price ($29) plus half off refresh ill get some benefits. But I need to join the club first if I can

Thanks
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, please check the details of the DJI Select from the website: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select, you will be eligible to purchase DJI Select if you purchase a supported product at the DJI Online Store. Thanks!

2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules