Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi DJI,

I like the new HDMI to monitor full screen fpv.  Any chance we can get full screen fpv within the app too?

Thanks.
2018-4-22
Use props
CiRec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200791 ft
Germany

this is not a new topic on the feature request list, unfortunately ;) and even more unfortunate, without any comment from dji ever...

but you can get "nearly" fullscrren right now:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-96126-1-1.html
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Full screen of FPV is not available at the moment, your request will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development. Thanks for your suggestion.
2018-4-23
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-23 06:52
Full screen of FPV is not available at the moment, your request will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration in the future development. Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks Mindy.  I know this has been a request for a while now.  What’s the biggest hurdle in making this happen?  It looks like a straight forward software fix, but maybe there is more to it?
2018-4-23
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 2018-4-23 07:32
Thanks Mindy.  I know this has been a request for a while now.  What’s the biggest hurdle in making this happen?  It looks like a straight forward software fix, but maybe there is more to it?

I would like to see this as well, but I'm wondering if it would do any good. I'm guessing the reason DJI is not allowing the FPV view to go full screen is because of the low resolution of the feed. I can only imagine how bad that FPV would be spread across the entire screen - might not even be usable.
2018-4-23
Use props
CiRec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200791 ft

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-4-23 09:27
I would like to see this as well, but I'm wondering if it would do any good. I'm guessing the reason DJI is not allowing the FPV view to go full screen is because of the low resolution of the feed. I can only imagine how bad that FPV would be spread across the entire screen - might not even be usable.

it works perfectly - you can try it out. the point is, you can size the fpv to the whole screen, but then you cannot see the camera view anymore.

this was the reason for my suggestion to simply be able to flip the two views, most preferred by a button on the rc.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules