572 6 2018-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
draga2010
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11217 ft
Romania

Hello guys,

I'm a new "Spark Combo" user. since i have it, I cross to all software version, and I really thanks you for your help. I'm an android user.
In all of these version, I succed to fly, only with Wifi conection beteen my phone and the RC controller.
I install also the "Droid Info" on all my devices to verify if I have OTG on them, an I test it, and it works.
How can I test the RC controller if it works? till now I can only charge it with OTG cable.

thanks
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please use wifi connection first, OTG is not supported now. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-4-23
Use props
draga2010
lvl.2
Romania

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-23 00:15
Please use wifi connection first, OTG is not supported now. Thanks for your understanding.

thanks Elektra,

this is what I'm already doing, I have in this moment everything updated to the last version. Meanwhile I was curious to know if I can check the cable data transfer to Spak RC
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

draga2010 Posted at 2018-4-23 00:37
thanks Elektra,

this is what I'm already doing, I have in this moment everything updated to the last version. Meanwhile I was curious to know if I can check the cable data transfer to Spak RC

Sorry to tell you that using OTG cable may fail to display some data in the app. We will inform users when it is officially supported.
2018-4-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Aside the "not supported" thing, which is soooo much better as the not working thing from 4.1.18 to 4.2.8:

You most likely do not charge your RC with a OTG cable.
But you may use your charging cable to extend the connection FROM the OTG cable to your device.
Also you can check the data connection by transfering files via app functions (editing, downloading, ....) from the AC to the RC via wifi and via cable from RC to phone/tab
2018-4-23
Use props
draga2010
lvl.2
Romania

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-4-23 03:03
Aside the "not supported" thing, which is soooo much better as the not working thing from 4.1.18 to 4.2.8:

You most likely do not charge your bird with a OTG cable.

Of course I'm not charging the RC with OTG cable from my Phone . I'll try to do what you said. thanks
2018-4-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

draga2010 Posted at 2018-4-23 03:34
Of course I'm not charging the RC with OTG cable from my Phone . I'll try to do what you said. thanks

Please plug the OTG adapter IN your RC
As soon your phone starts to charge the RC, the connection is 'upsidedown'
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules