744 5 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

Hello Phantom friends,

Its been a few months since I left my P4P inthe Philippines.  I had to come back to the U.S. to finish packing for our permanent move there and as such had to leave the P4P for more room on the plane for other toys.  I haven't been aware of any recent updates to either the software or firmware and was wondering if there was anything new that I should be aware of?  
Looking forward to getting some more air time when I'm back on the other side of the planet in a cople of days.
P.S., yes, I changed my avitar.  The Toko lizard is our official mascot for our video productions there in the Philippines.  Cute, isn't he?
If anyone has a name idea for our mascot, please share.  Thank you.
2018-4-23
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Yes there has been a few updates so prepare to use some time updating and calibrating before your next flight.
2018-4-23
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

There was a firmware update on the 8th March.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Like Jenee 2 mentioned, you can check the firmware release note, and if you wanna confirm your current firmware version, you can go to General Settings, About when the drone and app are connected.
2018-4-26
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>

Hey Kuya Kano I think if you've been update free for a few months we're all on our way to your place

FWIW I diligently applied the 2018 updates and am worried because they all went hassle free.
2018-4-26
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-4-23 22:30
There was a firmware update on the 8th March.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4_pro/20180308/Phantom_4_Pro_Release_Notes_EN.pdf

Thank you, Jenee.  I'm back in the Philippines now with my bird.  Looking forward to getting up to date and flying soon.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules